"Damn You To Hell, You Will Not Destroy America" - Viral Spartacus COVID Letter (Read 1126 times)

Jl808

It's a very long read and probably requires a medical background to fully understand.  But worth a read and definitely needs to be shared.

"Damn You To Hell, You Will Not Destroy America" - Here Is The 'Spartacus COVID Letter' That's Gone Viral

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/damn-you-hell-you-will-not-destroy-america-here-spartacus-covid-letter-thats-gone-viral
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

hvybarrels

After Qanon and Jan 6 turned out to be a false flags I'm skeptical of anything that is possibly meant to rally people together in order to discredit them.

The best way to deal with the morons in power is to refuse to comply.. Let them trip over their own shoelaces and fall down the stairs.
“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn