Australian Student Has a Chilling Warning for Every American (Read 1713 times)

macsak

Australian Student Has a Chilling Warning for Every American
« on: October 16, 2021, 02:12:19 PM »

QUIETShooter

Re: Australian Student Has a Chilling Warning for Every American
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2021, 03:29:42 PM »
After watching this video it makes me want to yell "LET'S GO BRANDON!!!  Translation: F joe biden!!

Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

changemyoil66

Re: Australian Student Has a Chilling Warning for Every American
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2021, 04:25:07 PM »
Many people forget what the concept of freedom is about.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

ren

Re: Australian Student Has a Chilling Warning for Every American
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2021, 04:27:12 PM »
Many people forget what the concept of freedom is about.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk


Like many Hawaii residents I'm waiting for Ige to tell us what that is....
Deeds Not Words

eyeeatingfish

Re: Australian Student Has a Chilling Warning for Every American
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2021, 07:47:40 PM »
I am not the biggest critic on this forum of what has been done in Hawaii in response to covid but even I would agree that what Australia is doing is insane.

QUIETShooter

Re: Australian Student Has a Chilling Warning for Every American
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2021, 09:00:48 PM »
By some slim chance......is Ige an Australian?
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Australian Student Has a Chilling Warning for Every American
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2021, 09:08:55 PM »
By some slim chance......is Ige an Australian?

I think Ige is a Frenchman.

(Frog)

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

macsak

Inspector

Re: Australian Student Has a Chilling Warning for Every American
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2021, 02:23:38 AM »
Great video, thanks Mac.

My nephew’s best friend lives in Australia. I think Sydney. Every time I get something about Australia I run it by him because his friend lives there and I have run into so much fake news about Australia it is not funny. So I posted this to my nephew and he sent it to his friend and his friend came back with 100% right on.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!