Kim Iversen: Is CIVIL WAR Looming? (Read 7918 times)

macsak

Kim Iversen: Is CIVIL WAR Looming?
« on: October 19, 2021, 07:26:23 AM »

mrgaf

Re: Kim Iversen: Is CIVIL WAR Looming?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2021, 08:11:44 PM »
I’m all for it. Give Hawaii back and split the nation by whatever mean necessary. The America I knew and loved is slowly dying….. :thumbsup: >:(
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

eyeeatingfish

Re: Kim Iversen: Is CIVIL WAR Looming?
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2021, 08:23:41 PM »
I’m all for it. Give Hawaii back and split the nation by whatever mean necessary. The America I knew and loved is slowly dying….. :thumbsup: >:(

As long as it doesn't happen here in Hawaii

mrgaf

Re: Kim Iversen: Is CIVIL WAR Looming?
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2021, 08:51:45 AM »
As long as it doesn't happen here in Hawaii

Hawaii is too small to be divided and peacefully handing the islands back to the Hawaiian people would be in the islands best interest.
Man am I gonna get some shit for this but it is what it is….. :shaka:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

omnigun

Re: Kim Iversen: Is CIVIL WAR Looming?
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2021, 09:13:14 AM »
I’m all for it. Give Hawaii back and split the nation by whatever mean necessary. The America I knew and loved is slowly dying….. :thumbsup: >:(
Hawaii is too small to be divided and peacefully handing the islands back to the Hawaiian people would be in the islands best interest.
Man am I gonna get some shit for this but it is what it is….. :shaka:

Lul if you think Hawaii as a sovereign nation will do better you don't really know hawaii  :rofl:

Backwards policies on science (telescopes).  Many useless Hawaiian "leaders" can't even figure out how to give land and assistance programs while being utterly rich and powerful.  Corruption.  Unless we keep the some of the same idiots in office if we keep the current American politicians.  Which is also bad.

Hawaii will be the next Uganda under Hawaiian dictatorship. 

changemyoil66

Re: Kim Iversen: Is CIVIL WAR Looming?
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2021, 09:26:51 AM »
Hawaii is too small to be divided and peacefully handing the islands back to the Hawaiian people would be in the islands best interest.
Man am I gonna get some shit for this but it is what it is….. :shaka:

There's a list of  "Hawaiian Leaders" who received money from Pfizer. Just sayin...

Kuleana

Re: Kim Iversen: Is CIVIL WAR Looming?
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2021, 10:03:00 AM »
Lul if you think Hawaii as a sovereign nation will do better you don't really know hawaii  :rofl:
The only Hawaii you know is that of an occupied Hawaii.



Backwards policies on science (telescopes).  Many useless Hawaiian "leaders" can't even figure out how to give land and assistance programs while being utterly rich and powerful.  Corruption.
Yes, you are referring to aboriginal Hawaiian sell-outs to the US empire and not highly educated Hawaiian nationals patiently waiting for the right time.



Hawaii will be the next Uganda under Hawaiian dictatorship.
Such a classic racist view that was ironically held by those White racist insurgents that overthrew the Hawaiian Kingdom as well as those racist US imperialists that worked to illegally annex Hawaii a few years later.

Funny how some attitudes and behaviors have not changed since 1893 and 1898.

And some wonder why aboriginal Hawaiians will never totally trust haoles ever again...
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 10:14:13 AM by Kuleana »

Kuleana

Re: Kim Iversen: Is CIVIL WAR Looming?
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2021, 10:13:51 AM »
Hawaii is too small to be divided and peacefully handing the islands back to the Hawaiian people would be in the islands best interest.
Man am I gonna get some shit for this but it is what it is….. :shaka:
Why should you expect harassment and retribution for such a highly fair, critical, and honest patriotic assessment?

As one of the last remaining American patriots of your generation, your statement only exemplifies the values of freedom taught by America's founding fathers that are unfortunately no longer held by the younger subject-citizens of the now US empire.

From this Hawaiian patriot, I salute your unwavering commitment to what the American republic stood for and support your efforts to end the current tyranny of the US empire's Power Okole.

MassConfusion

Re: Kim Iversen: Is CIVIL WAR Looming?
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2021, 11:31:33 AM »
I generally try to stay away from Youtube.  Unless i want to watch some millennial play minecraft or some such uselessness.  Minus people who have somehow managed not to get banned for telling something worth hearing.
Saw this one yesterday, its more or less a collection of tik toks from some people who aren't too happy.  I think it fits under this topic.

BIDEN WARNS VETERANS: GET VACCINATED OR LOSE YOUR HEALTH CARE - VET'S RESPONSE - I GOT A BULLET 4 YA
https://www.bitchute.com/video/DiNh11OvBE9d/
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
 “The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.” ― Mark Twain

ren

Deeds Not Words

Inspector

Re: Kim Iversen: Is CIVIL WAR Looming?
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2021, 12:05:09 PM »
Seems to me we have been discussing this topic one way or another for a couple of years now. Maybe even longer. I was under the impression when I first started thinking about this that we were a lot closer to outright civil war than we really were. I have come to rethink some of what I feel is happening currently. And I believe we are already in a civil war to a small extent. I think there are actual politicians that are not acting in accordance with the oath they took to defend the constitution. And instead are fundamentally changing our government and moving it towards Marxism/Socialism. And we the people are resisting that movement without actually going to war. We resist by not following the orders of the government. We resist by not being followers and lemmings. We resist by being leaders and standing up for our beliefs and principles. I see we the people fighting back. We have won some fights and lost some. But we cannot stop fighting. Not with weapons but by not caving in to government demands. We demand from the government, they don’t demand from us. That is what I am currently seeing.

As far as states seceding from the republic I think it could occur. I think Texas has the best shot. I will tell you all the same thing as I have told my family. If Texas is successful in seceding from the US I will pack my bags and become a Texas citizen.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Jl808

Kim Iversen: Is CIVIL WAR Looming?
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2021, 12:10:50 PM »
Some people are saying that a war is already being waged, but it is some kind of 5th gen war, which involves information / misinformation.
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

changemyoil66

Re: Kim Iversen: Is CIVIL WAR Looming?
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2021, 12:11:12 PM »
When people think civil war, they assume it will be the same as the North vs. South kind.  But there are many types of warfare that was used in the past 5 years.  Tech giants censoring mainly 1 side, Antifa stuff, Trump supporters who are first responders fired, and stuff like this.  I'm talking about concepts, an exact same type of war need not happen.  Same like comparing vaxx segregation and Jew armbands.

Basically it's those who love America vs. those who don't. And the best part is for those who hate America side, many don't even know that they're being used as "soldiers".  They feel like they are on the right side and bash anyone who doesn't have the same belief.

So IMO, we have already been in a civil war for some years now.

mrgaf

Re: Kim Iversen: Is CIVIL WAR Looming?
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2021, 12:17:02 PM »
Lul if you think Hawaii as a sovereign nation will do better you don't really know hawaii  :rofl:

Backwards policies on science (telescopes).  Many useless Hawaiian "leaders" can't even figure out how to give land and assistance programs while being utterly rich and powerful.  Corruption.  Unless we keep the some of the same idiots in office if we keep the current American politicians.  Which is also bad.

Hawaii will be the next Uganda under Hawaiian dictatorship.

What makes you think you’re so damn smart? Have you got a better way to do things? I know Hawaii better then you think. I understand the pain most Hawaiians feel about having their islands and kingdom stolen from them. How can I understand their feelings? I’m 25% Native American, that’s how! My ancestors lands were stolen from them by force leaving a trail of blood and tears on both sides. We can’t go back but we have an opportunity to right a wrong that was done and be the America I fought for. It’s ok for us to protect Hawaii if we are asked but not occupy, it’s ok the help a new nation but let them choose their own path and be a true friend. If you ever spent any time outside of your own backyard you’d understand what I’m saying. As for a dictatorship here in Hawaii I seriously doubt it. What the hell do we have here now? No dictatorship but a republic, of the people, by the people and for the people………sound familiar? Time to get your head out of your ass…….
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

changemyoil66

Re: Kim Iversen: Is CIVIL WAR Looming?
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2021, 12:20:19 PM »

omnigun

Re: Kim Iversen: Is CIVIL WAR Looming?
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2021, 12:36:19 PM »
The only Hawaii you know is that of an occupied Hawaii.


Yes, you are referring to aboriginal Hawaiian sell-outs to the US empire and not highly educated Hawaiian nationals patiently waiting for the right time.


Such a classic racist view that was ironically held by those White racist insurgents that overthrew the Hawaiian Kingdom as well as those racist US imperialists that worked to illegally annex Hawaii a few years later.

Funny how some attitudes and behaviors have not changed since 1893 and 1898.

And some wonder why aboriginal Hawaiians will never totally trust haoles ever again...

Un-occupied Hawaii wasn't that great either.

I am referring to current "Hawaiian" leadership.  They have land and they can't even get the waiting list done. Utterly useless.  There is plenty of current scandals too.   They are anti science and against a telescope even though back in the day thats what made Hawaiians great.  They turned ignorant and worship dirt.

omnigun

Re: Kim Iversen: Is CIVIL WAR Looming?
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2021, 12:38:19 PM »
When people think civil war, they assume it will be the same as the North vs. South kind.  But there are many types of warfare that was used in the past 5 years.  Tech giants censoring mainly 1 side, Antifa stuff, Trump supporters who are first responders fired, and stuff like this.  I'm talking about concepts, an exact same type of war need not happen.  Same like comparing vaxx segregation and Jew armbands.

Basically it's those who love America vs. those who don't. And the best part is for those who hate America side, many don't even know that they're being used as "soldiers".  They feel like they are on the right side and bash anyone who doesn't have the same belief.

So IMO, we have already been in a civil war for some years now.

Lol no.  There is no such thing as love America vs those who don't. 

There will be no civil war.  Don't use the term lightly.  Unless states start to break off and people literally go to war, its just usual political crap.  Its an insult just like comparing vaxx with the holocaust.

Inspector

Re: Kim Iversen: Is CIVIL WAR Looming?
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2021, 12:40:23 PM »
Some people are saying that a war is already being waged, but it is some kind of 5th gen war, which involves information / misinformation.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

omnigun

Re: Kim Iversen: Is CIVIL WAR Looming?
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2021, 12:44:49 PM »
What makes you think you’re so damn smart? Have you got a better way to do things? I know Hawaii better then you think. I understand the pain most Hawaiians feel about having their islands and kingdom stolen from them. How can I understand their feelings? I’m 25% Native American, that’s how! My ancestors lands were stolen from them by force leaving a trail of blood and tears on both sides. We can’t go back but we have an opportunity to right a wrong that was done and be the America I fought for. It’s ok for us to protect Hawaii if we are asked but not occupy, it’s ok the help a new nation but let them choose their own path and be a true friend. If you ever spent any time outside of your own backyard you’d understand what I’m saying. As for a dictatorship here in Hawaii I seriously doubt it. What the hell do we have here now? No dictatorship but a republic, of the people, by the people and for the people………sound familiar? Time to get your head out of your ass…….

Hawaii was ruled by a monarch with pure power (dictatorship).  It is now part of America, an democratic republic. 

What happened is in the past.  There's almost no land in the world that wasn't taken by war at some point.  Sometimes you just gotta move on with life.  Some of my ancestors were sent to camps because of their race but that was fixed and we all moved on an prospered and stopped whining about the past. Just like African Americans and their endless complaining about something that happened 4 generations ago.  There plenty of rich African Americans now, nothing holding them back.

War happens,  Hawaiians lost, the Native Americans lost.  They had several options, fight till death or join the winning side.  A new country was formed and the old was added to it.  Over the years the cultures mesh and the former country has a chance to impart new things on the victorious country.  If you don't like it run for political office.

mrgaf

Re: Kim Iversen: Is CIVIL WAR Looming?
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2021, 01:09:47 PM »
Hawaii was ruled by a monarch with pure power (dictatorship).  It is now part of America, an democratic republic. 

What happened is in the past.  There's almost no land in the world that wasn't taken by war at some point.  Sometimes you just gotta move on with life.  Some of my ancestors were sent to camps because of their race but that was fixed and we all moved on an prospered and stopped whining about the past. Just like African Americans and their endless complaining about something that happened 4 generations ago.  There plenty of rich African Americans now, nothing holding them back.

War happens,  Hawaiians lost, the Native Americans lost.  They had several options, fight till death or join the winning side.  A new country was formed and the old was added to it.  Over the years the cultures mesh and the former country has a chance to impart new things on the victorious country.  If you don't like it run for political office.

Well I refuse to argue with a self appointed “scholar” who is actually a young punk idiot. BTW we are supposed to be a republic….When asked, Ben Franklin was asked what type of government will we have and his response was “a republic if we can keep it”. Guess we’ve failed miserably!
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.