Any Restrictions on this Bula version of the M14? (Read 1117 times)

DocMercy

Any Restrictions on this Bula version of the M14?
« on: October 21, 2021, 06:52:57 PM »
Said weapon is semi-automatic, and comes with a screw-in flash suppressor (not a silencer). Reviewed on youtube:



Hawaii has a lot of hidden gotchas in their statutes, so what did I neglect to find?

https://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/Vol03_Ch0121-0200D/HRS0134/HRS_0134-0008.htm

ren

Re: Any Restrictions on this Bula version of the M14?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2021, 09:26:41 PM »
a lot of people own M1As (Springfield Armory INC) here in HI and yes its legal as long as semi. That's the difference as I understand it. M14s were select fire. First time I heard of Bula. I read about Norincos, SAIs, LRBs (forged receivers). Some smiths won't touch certain brands such as LRBs claiming that critical specs are not in tolerance.
Deeds Not Words