https://www.ammoland.com/2021/10/architects-of-new-yorks-gun-control-disgraced-with-corruption/#axzz79bHzZLdvOne of the better quotes;
“I don’t know a single person who is even thinking about complying with registration,” said Jim Losie, owner of Losie’s Gun Shop in Oneonta. Losie called the registration requirement a prelude to eventual confiscation of such weapons by state government."
I'm on a multi-state trip and presently in CA after hitting AK, WA, OR.
Next stop ID.
I was given a .44 Mag S&W model 629 in AK. That was easy didn't have to ask the police if I could have it.
Had to have my uncle buy Ammo for it in CA since out-of stater's cannot legally buy ammo in the state of CA.
Transportation by air was surprisingly easy on the AK to WA leg. I'm now driving and compliance with state laws although a pain in the ass
is quite do-able.
Like all my guns I'll leave it with a relative in the free world, as I will not register it with Hawaii Democrats. I'll Fed Ex it in when
I want to shoot it. and send it back before I'm caught doing "illegal". and possess an un-registered dangerous weapon, since un-registered
guns are more dangerous that registered ones.
Off to ID next week!
Just for Inspector if he reads this this; the California we grew up in is now even more screwed up than it was when we
grew up there. But I love doing 65 MPH in rush hour traffic! I miss the adrenaline rush!
