Two siren Tests today -Waipahu/Royal Kunia area. (Read 2834 times)

oldfart

Two siren Tests today -Waipahu/Royal Kunia area.
« on: November 01, 2021, 11:55:04 AM »
I heard 2 siren tests (I hope they were tests) about a half hour apart.
There was a cd siren approx. 11:15am.
 
The monthly test is supposed to occur at 11:45am and there was a siren test at that time.
However it did not sound complete.

Maybe they hired a new guy in the state cd office.
What, Me Worry?

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Two siren Tests today -Waipahu/Royal Kunia area.
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2021, 12:09:36 PM »
I heard 2 siren tests (I hope they were tests) about a half hour apart.
There was a cd siren approx. 11:15am.
 
The monthly test is supposed to occur at 11:45am and there was a siren test at that time.
However it did not sound complete.

Maybe they hired a new guy in the state cd office.

I heard them, too.

Every time I hear more than one siren, I think back to an old joke:

"Comrade Ivan, we attack at noon.  They'll think it's just lunchtime!"
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

MassConfusion

Re: Two siren Tests today -Waipahu/Royal Kunia area.
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2021, 01:58:02 PM »
We're lucky it wasn't an incoming missile alert again... :shake: :shake:
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
 “The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.” ― Mark Twain

QUIETShooter

Re: Two siren Tests today -Waipahu/Royal Kunia area.
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2021, 04:09:15 PM »
With all these screw ups next time it's for real nobody going believe.......
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

macsak

Re: Two siren Tests today -Waipahu/Royal Kunia area.
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2021, 04:22:20 PM »
kermit forgot da password...

drck1000

Re: Two siren Tests today -Waipahu/Royal Kunia area.
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2021, 05:06:35 PM »
The Chinese hacker assumed DST change was this past weekend  8)

aletheuo137

Re: Two siren Tests today -Waipahu/Royal Kunia area.
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2021, 05:26:04 PM »
kermit forgot da password...
Maybe he should ask Miss Piggy...

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

ren

Re: Two siren Tests today -Waipahu/Royal Kunia area.
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2021, 06:31:40 PM »
Let's Go Kermit!
Deeds Not Words

oldfart

Re: Two siren Tests today -Waipahu/Royal Kunia area.
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2021, 08:02:31 PM »
 :rofl:
What, Me Worry?