Top 5 "verbal lashings" from the Justices in the NY carry case… PRICELESS (Read 1200 times)

macsak

ren

Karl Marx Rhoads' head will explode listening to this
Deeds Not Words

Inspector


Great set of slap downs! It appears which direction SCOTUS is taking this case. The problem that I have with SCOTUS, even if we get a ruling in our favor is that some of their rulings are often vague enough that the gun control advocates just take their agenda down a different path. And then it takes another 10-20 years for it to reach SCOTUS again.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Flapp_Jackson

Just a reminder that if Hillary had won, none of this would be possible.

This Supreme Court is part of Trump's legacy to the nation.


Thank you, President Donald J. Trump!!
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

groveler

I just got four new guns and I didn't have to ask Hawaii Democrats for permission to do so.
I see everything and I say nothing, to Democrats.
Aloha.

 :grrr: