Joe Farts in Front of the Duchess (Read 6665 times)

astroboy

Joe Farts in Front of the Duchess
« on: November 08, 2021, 10:06:48 AM »
Camilla Parker Bowles the wife of Prince Charles reports that Joe let loose a long and loud one
in front of her. (  How dare you Joe )

As a senior I feel his pain. I know that he does not deserve any sympathy but I feel sorry for Joe.

As a senior I offer some advice:
1) watch your diet maybe lay off the ice cream
2) never trust a fart even if you have spare garments on hand.

Maybe trusting a fart led to his pooping in front of the Pope.



 

drck1000

Re: Joe Farts in Front of the Duchess
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2021, 10:16:37 AM »
Crop dusting! 

My grandpa used to walk around and let out some "poot, poot, poooootttt".  When asked, he was like "jet propulsion".   :rofl:

oldfart

Re: Joe Farts in Front of the Duchess
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2021, 10:19:13 AM »
trust a fart? LOL

It's normal for humans to fart  8 to 20 times per day.
I just started buying whole Fairlife milk because it tastes really good and it's lactose free.
There is some controversy about the production of that milk but I don't care and I don't drink too much anyway.

There are pills to reduced gas production too!
What, Me Worry?

ren

Re: Joe Farts in Front of the Duchess
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2021, 10:19:47 AM »
He just blew off climate change
Deeds Not Words

changemyoil66

Re: Joe Farts in Front of the Duchess
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2021, 11:23:34 AM »
Any vid of the actual fart?

Inspector

Re: Joe Farts in Front of the Duchess
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2021, 11:26:23 AM »
We have to reduce his carbon footprint!
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Inspector

Re: Joe Farts in Front of the Duchess
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2021, 11:28:01 AM »
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

oldfart

Re: Joe Farts in Front of the Duchess
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2021, 11:50:51 AM »
Great video :thumbsup:
What, Me Worry?

ren

Re: Joe Farts in Front of the Duchess
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2021, 12:08:47 PM »
Deeds Not Words

aieahound

Re: Joe Farts in Front of the Duchess
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2021, 12:09:18 PM »
Like peeing in the blue dye swimming pool.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Joe Farts in Front of the Duchess
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2021, 12:16:38 PM »
We have to reduce his carbon footprint!

Speaking of ....

They sell charcoal lined underwear to take the odor out of farts.  I believe it was first marketed by a Hawaii resident?

Let's go, Brandon!

 :rofl:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

oldfart

Re: Joe Farts in Front of the Duchess
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2021, 12:29:20 PM »
Is this the inflation that has everybody worried?
Well, I think inflation stinks.
It's all blown out of proportion.
What, Me Worry?

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Joe Farts in Front of the Duchess
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2021, 12:38:55 PM »
Is this the inflation that has everybody worried?
Well, I think inflation stinks.
It's all blown out of proportion.

Your dreams of becoming a comedian are out of gas.   :geekdanc:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Inspector

Re: Joe Farts in Front of the Duchess
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2021, 12:44:31 PM »
Your dreams of becoming a comedian are out of gas.   :geekdanc:
Oldfart smells worse than young farts do!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

astroboy

Re: Joe Farts in Front of the Duchess
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2021, 12:48:51 PM »
trust a fart? LOL

It's normal for humans to fart  8 to 20 times per day.
I just started buying whole Fairlife milk because it tastes really good and it's lactose free.
There is some controversy about the production of that milk but I don't care and I don't drink too much anyway.

There are pills to reduced gas production too!

I trust you OF

changemyoil66

Re: Joe Farts in Front of the Duchess
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2021, 01:05:14 PM »
trust a fart? LOL

It's normal for humans to fart  8 to 20 times per day.
I just started buying whole Fairlife milk because it tastes really good and it's lactose free.
There is some controversy about the production of that milk but I don't care and I don't drink too much anyway.

There are pills to reduced gas production too!

I don't trust Fairlife.  They make a protein drink that has 30 grams of protein. That's a lot of protein in a small bottle.  And when you look at the ingredients, there is no whey protein or like milk based proteins. So 1 cup of regular milk is 8g of protein. How they getting 30 grams?  And the shake itself isn't think like a normal protein shake either (thick).  And there's also no "spiked with leucine" which some companies use to increase their protein nutritional fact. Google "protein spiking"



https://fairlife.com/nutrition-plan/vanilla/

oldfart

Re: Joe Farts in Front of the Duchess
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2021, 01:57:56 PM »
Your dreams of becoming a comedian are out of gas.   :geekdanc:
....
Aw, c'mon man.
Gimme a break...wind down your criticism.
What, Me Worry?

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Joe Farts in Front of the Duchess
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2021, 02:15:19 PM »
....
Aw, c'mon man.
Gimme a break...wind down your criticism.

That one didn't pass as a joke.

I don't think you know beans about being funny!   :rofl:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

ren

Re: Joe Farts in Front of the Duchess
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2021, 02:32:49 PM »
Oldfart smells worse than young farts do!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How did you come to that conclusion?
Deeds Not Words

omnigun

Re: Joe Farts in Front of the Duchess
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2021, 02:35:54 PM »
A new low of "reporting".  Imagine if they made conspiracies about Trumps natural body functions.