I hope this guy runs for president (Read 1857 times)

eyeeatingfish

I hope this guy runs for president
« on: November 09, 2021, 07:55:50 PM »
He is very good at communicating ideas effectively while maintaining a professional, non-aggressive manner.

macsak

Re: I hope this guy runs for president
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2021, 08:45:11 PM »
He is very good at communicating ideas effectively while maintaining a professional, non-aggressive manner.


i would NEVAR vote for trevor noah...

ren

Re: I hope this guy runs for president
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2021, 09:22:25 PM »
Nevah Noah!
Deeds Not Words

eyeeatingfish

Re: I hope this guy runs for president
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2021, 07:52:00 PM »
i would NEVAR vote for trevor noah...

I was talking about Crenshaw...

macsak

Re: I hope this guy runs for president
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2021, 08:52:30 PM »
I was talking about Crenshaw...

sarcasm is hard...

MassConfusion

Re: I hope this guy runs for president
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2021, 11:37:40 PM »
sarcasm is hard...
So you would vote for Trevor? ???
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
 “The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.” ― Mark Twain

aletheuo137

Re: I hope this guy runs for president
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2021, 07:54:20 AM »
So you would vote for Trevor? ???


Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk