Joe Biden is smart (Read 6556 times)

ren

Joe Biden is smart
« on: December 04, 2021, 09:18:06 PM »
Deeds Not Words

changemyoil66

Re: Joe Biden is smart
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2021, 09:30:26 PM »
Bump

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

macsak

Re: Joe Biden is smart
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2021, 09:37:30 PM »
this is going to be a real short thread






unless











bump

Inspector

Re: Joe Biden is smart
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2021, 02:06:56 AM »
Biden Is Smart to Reappoint Jerome Powell to the Federal Reserve

https://newrepublic.com/article/164515/biden-jerome-powell-federal-reserve

All I could do is laugh while reading this…
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Inspector

Re: Joe Biden is smart
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2021, 02:11:36 AM »
Why Biden will be the greatest president ever!

http://www.westmilfordmessenger.com/opinion/letters-to-the-editor/why-biden-will-be-the-greatest-president-ever-MD1454493

“ Biden will be the greatest president in history! He is so smart and talented, he has accomplished the seemingly impossible.” 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Inspector

Re: Joe Biden is smart
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2021, 02:18:39 AM »
I searched on the words “Biden is smart”. These are the only two articles I could find in the first 30 or so organic results that were not being satirical or condescending I used a non partial search engine. I am sure if you use a biased search engine like Googol, Yayhoo, or Bink you will get biased results.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Joe Biden is smart
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2021, 02:25:49 AM »
I heard Donald Trump in a video saying, "Joe Biden is a real smart feller."



After listening again more closely, what he said was, "Joe Biden is a real fart smeller."



Made much more sense!
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

DocMercy

Re: Joe Biden is smart
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2021, 01:10:33 PM »
There are two sides to every story.

https://www.courierherald.com/letters/biden-neither-clever-or-smart/

Quote
I don’t question that President Trump is clever; his pet names for people, his being nominated multiple times for Nobel prizes, his ideas and guidance in creating the best economy in the history of the country and his obtaining tens or hundreds of millions of free press and media coverage all confirm his cleverness and, I say, smarts.

Quote
Joe Biden is not only inarticulate he is a liar and a plagiarizer (a thief of other people’s words and ideas) – Joe was caught claiming the work of others while he was in college, again during his 1987 campaign, and in 2008 when he claimed a published Time’s magazine article as his own ideas. If he’s so smart why does he feel the need to steal the words and ideas of others – instead of using his own ?

Both men are politicians in the most derogatory sense of the word. Neither is a statesman or humanitarian. Come to think of it, not too many elected or unelected officials are humanitarian. After all, how many Americans would have disapproved of bombing Hiroshima in 1945, or dropping the mother of all bombs in Afghanistan (2017)? One Democrat and one Republican. What's the difference? We are a vengeful nation, where even trivial affronts lead to gun fights.

astroboy

Re: Joe Biden is smart
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2021, 06:53:25 PM »
I heard Donald Trump in a video saying, "Joe Biden is a real smart feller."



After listening again more closely, what he said was, "Joe Biden is a real fart smeller."



Made much more sense!

and a hair smeller too.

QUIETShooter

Re: Joe Biden is smart
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2021, 09:41:33 PM »
Liar
Forgetful
Two-Faced
Plagiarist
Self-Serving
Incompetent

Smart?

I don't think so.

Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

changemyoil66

Re: Joe Biden is smart
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2021, 02:52:16 PM »
Biden is 0-3 in courts about his mandates. Oops wrong thread.

changemyoil66

Re: Joe Biden is smart
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2021, 03:03:12 PM »
Bump

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

aletheuo137

Re: Joe Biden is smart
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2021, 08:04:08 AM »
"What's the big deal!"

https://rumble.com/vqu3oy-joe-biden-on-vaccine-mandates-whats-the-big-deal.html

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Inspector

Re: Joe Biden is smart
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2021, 08:07:59 AM »
"What's the big deal!"

https://rumble.com/vqu3oy-joe-biden-on-vaccine-mandates-whats-the-big-deal.html

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
I honestly want to punch him in the face for that comment. What an idiot! 🤦‍♂️
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

changemyoil66

Re: Joe Biden is smart
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2021, 09:31:55 AM »
I honestly want to punch him in the face for that comment. What an idiot! 🤦‍♂️

Now SS is watching you and this forum. Thanks.  :rofl:

macsak

Re: Joe Biden is smart
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2021, 10:12:45 AM »
Now SS is watching you and this forum. Thanks.  :rofl:

"they" are always watching...

Inspector

Re: Joe Biden is smart
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2021, 10:16:52 AM »
Now SS is watching you and this forum. Thanks.  :rofl:
If I was a truly violent person then they would have something to watch.
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Joe Biden is smart
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2021, 01:24:11 PM »
If I was a truly violent person then they would have something to watch.

Your comment is no different than Biden saying he wanted to take Trump out behind the gym.

I think the courts have said that commenting you "want" to do something is not crossing the line.  It's a feeling. 

Saying you will (plan to) do something is an actual threat. 

Even if you never intended to carry out a threat, you can still be convicted of making a threat if the prosecution can prove the intent was to communicate a threat in order to intimidate and instill fear in the person/s being threatened.

I doubt anyone is afraid of Inspector punching anyone in their face -- which would be a difficult thing to execute on two-faced politicians. 
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Inspector

Re: Joe Biden is smart
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2021, 01:29:18 PM »
I doubt anyone is afraid of Inspector punching anyone in their face -- which would be a difficult thing to execute on two-faced politicians.
I could never do that because I could never decide which face!  :rofl:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Joe Biden is smart
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2021, 01:34:06 PM »
I could never do that because I could never decide which face!  :rofl:

FYI...

Quote
The true threats category does not encompass political hyperbole and statements uttered in jest.

In Watts v. United States (1969), the Supreme Court sided with an 18-year-old anti-war protester
who was being prosecuted for threatening President Lyndon B. Johnson. The defendant was
arrested at an anti-war rally for telling a crowd of demonstrators:

“If they ever make me carry a rifle, the first man I want to get in my sights is L.B.J.”

He was convicted under a federal statute that criminalizes any threat to kill or injure the president.
Although the Court deemed the statute constitutional on its face, it held that the defendant’s remark
was the sort of “political hyperbole” that did not constitute a “true threat.” Accordingly, it could not
be deemed to fall within the statute’s reach and could not be punished under the First Amendment.
https://mtsu.edu/first-amendment/article/1025/true-threats

Notice he used the phrase "want to".  Not "will" or "plan to".  Feeling versus actual intent.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw