I am going to respond for the same reasons as yourself, for the newbies.
1) Stop playing the victim. This was covered with you already in my July 2021 post to you and what your problem is. We have circled around again.
a. Not playing victim
2) If anyone read your rant and didn't follow what you're posting is like, then they may think you're right and everyone else is wrong. But we all know this to be false. Notice how you mention the most the religion topic. No mention on how you post an opposite the view for many other topics, then are wrong about it while others post data on why you are wrong. Then you even post articles to try and back up your statement, but you failed to read the entire article and your own article contradicts what your statement is. We have gone over this already with you. Examples are in the COVID thread, Trump topics, Climate change topics, EV topic,etc...Then you move goal post to CYA and refuse to admit you're wrong until many post later, and it's even a half baked admission of being wrong. It's not like others are making stuff up to disprove you, they post links to studies/articles showing you're wrong.
a. Incorrect, fake news.
b. I mentioned religion because apparently that’s why I got banned the most
c. There are many topics I disagree but also many we agree, yet the focus is always on what we disagree.
d. I have provided proof, but in the end your options are unchanged. And mine too. So doesn’t invalidate mine.
e. There is a lot of fake news out there and many find its way to this forum, I simply point it out.
3) Again you mention 1st Amendment. The 1A is so the government cannot censor you. Private people/entities can do as they please. So when I say don't reply and you reply and site 1A, you are wrong again. I just ignored you because you never learn. Even though we did cover this already with you more than once. And you keep mentioning FB, our problem is they are getting the best of both worlds, publisher and producer. Again, we covered this already with you. You still failed to learn/remember.
a. Yes this is not the government and this forum is free to do what it wants.
b. I am pointing out that many here preach the 1st but don’t practice it.
c. I’ve covered this more than once, its about principles. The idea of free speech. Surely you might understand this but this forum technically can’t do anything about the 2nd, its not a government entity either yet we preach it.
d. The idea is if you trash facebook for “moderating on opinions”, you probably shouldn’t do the same.
4) You mention the hypocrisy about Biden if someone mentions something positive. We have a "good things Biden has done" thread and not much in there. Again you are trying to play the victim, if someone does post a positive thing, and someone disagrees, they usually will post links why they disagree. Refer to #2 above about studies/data being used and not feelings/emotion.
a. I have posted before about the good things Trump has done (immigration) yet I still have “TDS”?
b. Idk what you obsessions about being a victim. I am pointing out facts.
5) Everyone else pretty much has some degree of respect on this forum for other members. YOU are the only one that has lost it from many. You are again playing the victim, when you are not. You are treated how you treat others. Refer to all the above 1-4. Your respect was lost by you and over time. It wasn't out of the blue for no reason. Notice how again you focus on "belief". And you don't say criticism on facts/logic/studies/data. You are cherry picking like the religion topic. Refer to #2 above.
a. If you don’t respect me, don’t respect me. Not forcing no one. I have opinions on others too.
b. Just pointing out hypocrisy. Religion tends to be the one that shows it well.
6) Because I did interact with you in person, I felt the need to help you by my July post to you. But I have since given up because you cannot change and it's a waste of my time. You are much better in person than online. Maybe something changes your personality, IDK. And our interaction wasn't a short 5 minute one either. We were in a group conversation for a few hours on multiple occasions
a. Everyone is worse online. Online tends to bring up topics that people don’t agree on. In real life its not like religion, or abortion or other topics came up.
b. Probably more blunt online too.
c. Maybe its covid. Lack of real socialization for 2 years.
7) There is nothing to improve this site for. YOU are the problem, you need to improve and change. Again, you are blaming others/something else instead of owning up to the fact that you are the problem. Since you have been gone and on the other occasions you were gone, the forum was much better. We call that a clue. Another clue is if 1 person gets suspended 3x in a 5 month period. You are trying to say that everyone else is the issue and not YOU.
a. That’s your opinion.

If you think there are issues, feel free to leave. No one is forcing you to post here. YOU are the problem and you're the one who is adding to your problem and keeping it going.
a. I have my reasons to be here, not only about you other specific others.
b. I feel I have a mission to help 2a and stop fakenews and better the human race.
9) There is no mine field to navigate, just be cool and think. Everything should be fine. You are again blaming others for your suspension. It is YOUR fault.
a. If you read the post you would know it’s not only my fault. Nothing is perfect.
If you do have a mental development issue, please let us know because then I may be more understanding because it can't be helped if that is the reason why you post the way you do. I will still ignore you, but just have a different understanding of why you post the way you do.
Example: I know a guy who has a very good and hard job. But he has Asbergers, so in person he takes some understanding to why he says the things he does. This is just an example.
a. Don’t have any mental issues. Just different opinions, one could say the same of yourself and others. (tin foil and fakenews)