Christmas At Dire's! (Read 1330 times)

Direjackalope

Christmas At Dire's!
« on: December 23, 2021, 10:37:27 PM »
I thought I'd share my pleasure with you guy over what I got this Christmas.  Here's the list:

UTG Leapers  1" Riser for my Bushnell TRS-25
Leupold VX-Freedom 3-9 Rimfire MOA scope
Leupold 1" medium rings
Leupold Backcountry 10/22 weaver/1913 rail
Sig Saur Romeo 5 red dot
UTG Super Slim Front and Rear Flip up sights
PSA .22LR Upper 16" Barrel
PSA MOE complete lower (Thankyou Dave at Danger Close Tactical!)

As you can see it's been a big year for small caliber firearms here at the Dire residence.  My great grandfathers 10/22 is going to be well appointed and my PSA .22 AR-15 is on its way to excellence.  High fives all around and I'll see you guys at the capitol protesting with HiFiCo.  I'll also complain here, because that's what I do.


Direjackalope

Re: Christmas At Dire's!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2021, 10:41:34 PM »
I forgot the most important introduction!  Leupold 3-9x40 rimfire VX-Freedom scope.  The ultimate upgrade for my great grandfathers 10/22.

dogman

Re: Christmas At Dire's!
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2021, 11:35:41 PM »
 ??? Christmas is still a couple of days away ???

Inspector

Re: Christmas At Dire's!
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2021, 05:16:37 AM »
Mele Kalikimaka!!!
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!