I like beer (Read 1749 times)

groveler

I like beer
« on: December 28, 2021, 04:45:32 AM »

Inspector

Re: I like beer
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2021, 06:26:57 AM »
https://www.rt.com/news/544577-hamsters-animal-kingdom-heaviest-drinkers/

Good thing they don't go to the range.

 :thumbsup:
They only live a year or two at the most. If you only had a year or two left to live, what would you do?  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

oldfart

Re: I like beer
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2021, 08:30:46 AM »
Mother Nature never ceases to amaze. :rofl:
What, Me Worry?

Flapp_Jackson

Re: I like beer
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2021, 01:36:18 PM »
They only live a year or two at the most. If you only had a year or two left to live, what would you do?  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is excessive alcohol consumption the cause of their short 2 year lifespan, or is the 2 year lifespan the cause of their excessive drinking?

I need a large government grant to study this important question.   :thumbsup: :geekdanc:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Inspector

Re: I like beer
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2021, 02:03:48 PM »
Is excessive alcohol consumption the cause of their short 2 year lifespan, or is the 2 year lifespan the cause of their excessive drinking?

I need a large government grant to study this important question.   :thumbsup: :geekdanc:
If you get the grant I’ll volunteer to help you test this important hypothesis!  :geekdanc:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

RSN172

Re: I like beer
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2021, 06:18:39 PM »
They only live a year or two at the most. If you only had a year or two left to live, what would you do?  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I stopped drinking back in May 2017, so I would probably spend my last year cleaning up places like Chinatown like Paul Kelsey in Death Wish.
Happily living in Puna