How about an old fella looking for tall beautiful and pleasant women?

A few years ago, I was told Japan is in a similar situation, with a 5:3 or 5:2 ratio of women to men -- not quite 7:1, but similar.
I was also told it was common for most men there to have a wife and at least one or two mistresses. As long as he took care of his family, was discrete and kept his flings out of his family life, the wife was tolerant of the affairs, most even encouraging it. Seems the wives would rather share with the single women than deal with all the shame of hiding it and sneaking around.
The guy who told me this said he had a few gals on the side in Japan before and after he married a Japanese national, and he thought he was being really good about fooling the wife. When they moved to Hawaii for a few years, his wife asked him after about a year, "Why don't you have any girlfriends here like you did in Japan?"
His jaw dropped to the floor, but he was able to think fast and said, "But, you're the only one I really want to be with."

She said, "Well, you need to find one when we go back to Japan, because I can't keep up with you in the bedroom." She was taking care of the house, him and 2 kids, and she didn't have the energy for the frequency he was wanting to maintain. As a sailor, he was deployed for long stretches,. When he came home for shore duty, he was making up for lost time. So, there was that.
I told him, "I have to beg for a kitchen pass to go to a bachelor party, and you've been given permission to screw around? Life's not fair!"