Two more states call for convention of states to amend Constitution (Read 1209 times)

Inspector

Two more states call for convention of states to amend Constitution, as movement gains steam

https://justthenews.com/government/courts-law/movement-form-convention-states-amend-constitution-gains-steam
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

Rocky

Re: Two more states call for convention of states to amend Constitution
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2022, 05:30:22 PM »
That my friend is good news.
Reminds me of something I read once.
Went something like "We the People".
   You know, the . . .thing.
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

Inspector

Re: Two more states call for convention of states to amend Constitution
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2022, 02:06:24 AM »
That my friend is good news.
Reminds me of something I read once.
Went something like "We the People".
   You know, the . . .thing.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!