Super Bowl Ticket Prices? (Read 1489 times)

Inspector

Super Bowl Ticket Prices?
« on: February 04, 2022, 03:55:43 AM »
Super Bowl Ticket Prices?
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

RSN172

Re: Super Bowl Ticket Prices?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2022, 07:05:47 AM »
Is that for one or two tickets?  If for one only look like da wife gotta stay home.
Happily living in Puna

changemyoil66

Re: Super Bowl Ticket Prices?
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2022, 07:35:55 AM »
Loop hole, cant scalp tickets. So they sell a "package" instead.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

robtmc

Re: Super Bowl Ticket Prices?
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2022, 07:53:55 PM »
They still do that soup bowl thing?

Been a few years since I heard about it.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Super Bowl Ticket Prices?
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2022, 10:41:25 PM »
They still do that soup bowl thing?

Been a few years since I heard about it.

I know they still make ads like they did for the football game, but I didn't think the game was necessary, now that you can watch the ads on the YouTube.

 :thumbsup: :geekdanc:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw