Heidi Tsuneyoshi Running for Gov (Read 1824 times)

changemyoil66

Heidi Tsuneyoshi Running for Gov
« on: February 23, 2022, 09:09:52 AM »
I'm def not voting for Green and Kirk.  It might be a shit sandwitch and have to vote for Vicky in the end.

But I rather go for Penn.  IDK what Heidi's 2a view is, but she was vocal about not wanting mandates and stuff. So that's huge.

aletheuo137

Re: Heidi Tsuneyoshi Running for Gov
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2022, 09:14:25 AM »
City Councilmember Heidi Tsuneyoshi announces run for governor

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/app/2022/02/23/city-councilmember-heidi-tsuneyoshi-announces-run-governor/?outputType=apps

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

changemyoil66

Re: Heidi Tsuneyoshi Running for Gov
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2022, 09:41:37 AM »
City Councilmember Heidi Tsuneyoshi announces run for governor

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/app/2022/02/23/city-councilmember-heidi-tsuneyoshi-announces-run-governor/?outputType=apps

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the link, I didn't know there were more running as R. I have emailed all but Gary as he has no contact info when googled.  I asked their stance on the 2a.

aletheuo137

Re: Heidi Tsuneyoshi Running for Gov
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2022, 09:47:05 AM »
" I asked their stance on the 2a."

Thanks

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

QUIETShooter

Re: Heidi Tsuneyoshi Running for Gov
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2022, 11:47:39 AM »
Based on the 3 that submitted their candidacy, I ain't voting for no damn f**kn demokrat. :grrr:
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

stangzilla

Re: Heidi Tsuneyoshi Running for Gov
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2022, 12:32:05 PM »
BJPenn will never make it to the 2nd round of debates
after round 1, he's usually out of gas   :wave:

macsak

Re: Heidi Tsuneyoshi Running for Gov
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2022, 12:35:13 PM »
google info on her husband...

I'm def not voting for Green and Kirk.  It might be a shit sandwitch and have to vote for Vicky in the end.

But I rather go for Penn.  IDK what Heidi's 2a view is, but she was vocal about not wanting mandates and stuff. So that's huge.