Samuel Kamaka Jr. of the Kamaka passed away at 99 (Read 2701 times)

aletheuo137

RSN172

Re: Samuel Kamaka Jr. of the Kamaka passed away at 99
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2022, 08:42:10 PM »
This should be in Off Topics since it is not gun related.
Happily living in Puna

oldfart

Re: Samuel Kamaka Jr. of the Kamaka passed away at 99
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2022, 09:33:27 PM »
This should be in Off Topics since it is not gun related.
....
How about I post a picture of my Kamaka ukulele with a bullet hole in it?
What, Me Worry?

RSN172

Re: Samuel Kamaka Jr. of the Kamaka passed away at 99
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2022, 10:18:28 PM »
....
How about I post a picture of my Kamaka ukulele with a bullet hole in it?
Actually no really matta. Da mods no kea, so carry on.  Small kid time, bak in da 50s, my mahda had one Kamaka uke, jus da plain one wit da kine wood peg you gotta push in da hole fo keep um tight.
Happily living in Puna

aletheuo137

Re: Samuel Kamaka Jr. of the Kamaka passed away at 99
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2022, 05:59:48 AM »
Sorry, I was in a rush when I saw the story.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

QUIETShooter

Re: Samuel Kamaka Jr. of the Kamaka passed away at 99
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2022, 06:10:23 AM »
Sorry, I was in a rush when I saw the story.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

IMO maybe the thread title should be reviewed.  It seems similar to Off Topic.  Maybe General Firearms Discussion or something la dat.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

oldfart

Re: Samuel Kamaka Jr. of the Kamaka passed away at 99
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2022, 07:24:26 AM »
Actually,  this should be moved to off topic.

Even if I post my kamaka with the bullet hole. :rofl:
What, Me Worry?

aletheuo137

Re: Samuel Kamaka Jr. of the Kamaka passed away at 99
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2022, 07:28:50 AM »
Actually,  this should be moved to off topic.

Even if I post my kamaka with the bullet hole. :rofl:
Why would your kamaka have a bullet hole?

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

ren

Re: Samuel Kamaka Jr. of the Kamaka passed away at 99
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2022, 07:55:40 AM »
Why would your kamaka have a bullet hole?

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Defend Hawaii!
Deeds Not Words

RSN172

Re: Samuel Kamaka Jr. of the Kamaka passed away at 99
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2022, 08:12:19 AM »
Why would your kamaka have a bullet hole?

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
Negligent discharge while cleaning his gun? ;D
Happily living in Puna

oldfart

Re: Samuel Kamaka Jr. of the Kamaka passed away at 99
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2022, 09:15:02 AM »
Why would your kamaka have a bullet hole?

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
==============
poor marksmanship :rofl:
What, Me Worry?

oldfart

Re: Samuel Kamaka Jr. of the Kamaka passed away at 99
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2022, 09:30:22 AM »
But seriously back to topic....

I have a lot of aloha for the Kamaka folks.
I own one that I bought about 50 years ago for $40 from the showroom in Kakaako.
That uke travelled around the world with my son as he travelled to Japan, Korea, South America, Middle East, Afghanistan,etc...

I also enjoy the musicianship of Chris Kamaka and the cute and sexy Skyler Kamaka too.

What, Me Worry?

QUIETShooter

Re: Samuel Kamaka Jr. of the Kamaka passed away at 99
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2022, 09:33:34 AM »
IMO maybe the thread title should be reviewed.  It seems similar to Off Topic.  Maybe General Firearms Discussion or something la dat.

I meant Forum Title.  Not thread title.  My bad.

 :stopjack:
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.