and here we go...ebike regs (Read 1495 times)

ren

Deeds Not Words

macsak

Re: and here we go...ebike regs
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2022, 07:28:26 PM »
if it saves one life...

aieahound

Re: and here we go...ebike regs
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2022, 07:57:30 PM »
Drive through town and watch ebikes ride the bike lanes at 20 to 25:miles an hour.
These are emopeds.
In bike lanes !

mrgaf

Re: and here we go...ebike regs
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2022, 08:57:28 PM »
https://www.khon2.com/local-news/fatal-electric-bike-crash-raises-calls-for-regulations/

You can legislate all the regulations you want but unless those regulations are aggressively enforced then they are useless and are no more than “feel good” laws. Don’t know what the solution. I’ve been forced off the sidewalk by punks on e dirt bikes and on a couple of instances by full on dirt bikes hauling ass. Next time I’m gonna kick or shove the bikes when they go past and continue on my way…. :grrr:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

RSN172

Re: and here we go...ebike regs
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2022, 09:13:32 PM »
Next time I’m gonna kick or shove the bikes when they go past and continue on my way…. :grrr:

Cut one guava or bamboo stick, walking stick length about 5 ft.
Jam um in da spokes as dey go pass. If da spokes bust off 1 or 2 ft, use da remainda fo wack dey head.
Happily living in Puna

hvybarrels

Re: and here we go...ebike regs
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2022, 09:44:18 PM »
I almost backed into Fast Eddie today as he was flying through the Pipe parking lot on a fat wheel. Good thing I pulled out nice and slow, otherwise I’d be on a plane right now and never coming back.
“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

ren

Re: and here we go...ebike regs
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2022, 09:48:04 PM »
anti-ebikers...
Deeds Not Words

aieahound

Re: and here we go...ebike regs
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2022, 10:03:30 PM »
Ahh Shi+ !
Souped mopeds go 50 now and over take cars.
Cops don’t care. What will more regulations do ?
But those ebikes book and their silent.
I even hate e-cars as I live where the street is our playground.
Should put cards in the spokes at least so you know there coming.  :D