Omigod, Not Another Strange Disease (Read 5389 times)

DocMercy

Omigod, Not Another Strange Disease
« on: May 19, 2022, 08:42:18 AM »
Another plague is about to ravage the earth.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/monkeypox-rare-virus-now-confirmed-030715841.html

Ima gonna stock up on bananas in case the virus turns me into a chimp. Wife already turned me into a chump, but I do not know how she is going to react when I start scratching under my arms. Planning ahead and installing monkey bars near the pool.

oldfart

Re: Omigod, Not Another Strange Disease
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2022, 09:04:53 AM »
It's aliens spraying us like RAID on roaches.
Trust me, I wouldn't lie.
What, Me Worry?

changemyoil66

Re: Omigod, Not Another Strange Disease
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2022, 01:42:10 PM »
The UFO video was released and no one really cares.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Omigod, Not Another Strange Disease
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2022, 02:05:47 PM »
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

mrgaf

Re: Omigod, Not Another Strange Disease
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2022, 03:41:34 PM »
Guess we’ll all become chimps off the old block! :crazy:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

groveler

Re: Omigod, Not Another Strange Disease
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2022, 03:56:01 AM »

One of my favorite movies.
I really think Democrats are that
crazy!
 :thumbsup:

hvybarrels

Re: Omigod, Not Another Strange Disease
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2022, 11:45:55 AM »
Similar to Hollywood, the CIA's distraction factory doesn't seem very inspired lately.

Of course thanks to a rapidly declining quality of life we aren't as easy to culturally program like back in the good old days.

“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

changemyoil66

Re: Omigod, Not Another Strange Disease
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2022, 11:50:47 AM »
So I googled Monkeypox. It isn't that bad like ebola.  And is milder than smallpox.

https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/symptoms.html

So does everyones smallpox vaxx work?  They say since the 2 are related, the small pox vax will be some what effective.  I can't remember when I got mine, I wanna say in high school as it probably was required. So SP vaxx works for 3-5 years. Then boostah's are needed. So that's a no for me. I won't be getting the vaxx unless circumstances coerce me to do so.

I did get my tetnus shot again cause the last time I got 1 was in high school and moving those tires at the bay at KHSC have tiny wires poking out from them.

astroboy

Re: Omigod, Not Another Strange Disease
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2022, 02:44:23 PM »

Jl808

Re: Omigod, Not Another Strange Disease
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2022, 04:43:55 AM »
Here’s the link to the”Strengthening Global Systems to Prevent and Respond to High-Consequence Biological Threats” by the National Threat Initiative in Nov 2021.

Take a look at their monkeypox outbreak scenario on Page 10 complete with timelines.

https://www.nti.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/NTI_Paper_BIO-TTX_Final.pdf
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

macsak

Re: Omigod, Not Another Strange Disease
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2022, 07:50:59 AM »
Here’s the link to the”Strengthening Global Systems to Prevent and Respond to High-Consequence Biological Threats” by the National Threat Initiative in Nov 2021.

Take a look at their monkeypox outbreak scenario on Page 10 complete with timelines.

https://www.nti.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/NTI_Paper_BIO-TTX_Final.pdf

date of outbreak in "simulation"?
may 15, 2022
#noteverythingisaconspiracy

Rocky

Re: Omigod, Not Another Strange Disease
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2022, 03:52:43 PM »
date of outbreak in "simulation"?
may 15, 2022
#noteverythingisaconspiracy
Gonna have to step it up as "Move 2" doesn't occur till December and we'll need the usual masks, distancing, mass gathering etc... bans in  November.  :wacko:
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

hvybarrels

Re: Omigod, Not Another Strange Disease
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2022, 04:21:59 PM »
Oops. Looks like we're going to have to cancel the election guys.  ;)
“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

changemyoil66

Re: Omigod, Not Another Strange Disease
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2022, 07:46:42 AM »
Belgium on lockdown.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Jl808

Omigod, Not Another Strange Disease
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2022, 08:27:27 AM »
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

aletheuo137

Re: Omigod, Not Another Strange Disease
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2022, 08:58:08 AM »
EXC: The Infamous Wuhan Lab Recently Assembled Monkeypox Strains Using Methods Flagged For Creating ‘Contagious Pathogens’.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/05/22/wuhan-assembled-monkeypox-strains/

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

ren

Deeds Not Words

Jl808

I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

oldfart

Re: Omigod, Not Another Strange Disease
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2022, 08:09:00 PM »
What, Me Worry?

changemyoil66

Re: Omigod, Not Another Strange Disease
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2022, 08:48:29 AM »
Belgium news reports the spread there was from a few major raves and by gay men sex.  I'll bet the US fake news would not report that detail, cause u know LGTASVLCAHSLOAHCLHASCHSA is a protected class and the media got their back. 

KHON2 reported that it's also not very contagious.  Even though CDC website as of last week mentions it's airborne as well and something to be cautious about.

EDC (USA's biggest rave) in Vegas was this past weekend. 475K attendance over the 3 day event.