What is a Woman? (Read 16715 times)

Flapp_Jackson

What is a Woman?
« on: June 05, 2022, 04:56:33 PM »
Matt Walsh Documentary "What is a Woman" from DailyWire.



https://www.whatisawoman.com
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Flapp_Jackson

Re: What is a Woman?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2022, 04:57:10 PM »

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Flapp_Jackson

Re: What is a Woman?
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2022, 05:01:27 PM »
‘What Is a Woman’ Exposes Disturbing Transgender Agenda
Quote
“I’ve heard people say that there are no differences between male and female. Those people are idiots.” 

Thus begins Daily Wire host Matt Walsh’s new “What Is a Woman?” documentary, which highlights the
left’s ever-growing reluctance and inability to define gender. Think that defining the qualities of men and
women is easy for most people today? Think again.

While some may struggle to “figure out” women, Walsh identifies that Western culture’s obsession with
gender identity has paralyzed people from defining what a woman is. As the documentary progresses,
we see further evidence that the transgender narrative has not only rejected the definitions of “man” and
“woman” as insensitive and transphobic, but has dismantled the very concept of universal truth and reality. 

Fittingly released on the first day of Pride Month, Walsh’s documentary is a thought-provoking, humorous,
yet often emotional and disturbing film that illuminates the contradictory and dangerous narrative of the
transgender agenda.

In the documentary, Walsh interviews “the experts,” such as “gender-affirming” therapists, sex-change
surgeons, and gender ideology professors (most of whom are transgender themselves or members of the
LGBTQ+ community), asking them, “What is a woman?”

The majority of responders say they have no idea how to define womanhood or refuse to answer the question,
calling it bigoted and pointless. Not only are they unable to provide a simple definition of a woman, but they
find the entire concept offensive and transphobic.

The documentary begins on a humorous note, as Walsh asks a family therapist, “How do I know if I’m a woman?
I mean, I like scented candles and I watch ‘Sex and the City.’” 

“What a great question!” the therapist (who has every indication of being a woman) says, nodding and smiling
encouragingly. 

“So, what is a woman?” Walsh asks. A disconcerted look enters the counselor’s eye: “Great question! But I’m
not a woman, so I can’t really answer that.”

“I thought therapy would make me less confused,” Walsh said. Us too, Matt. 

So, he takes to the streets to ask the common American if they can solve this conundrum. Surprisingly, most
of the interviewees responded to the “What is a woman?” question with a blank stare and nervous laughter. Most
said it couldn’t be defined and said they would accept Walsh as a woman if that’s what he believed he was. 

Especially entertaining is Walsh’s trip to the Women’s March—surely they’ll know what a woman is if they’re
marching for them, right? But no, the marching women either ignored Walsh or yelled, “Why are you here?”
—insinuating that he was a man (without even asking his gender identity, the audacity!) and that a man had no
right to attend a women’s march. “How can you have a women’s march if you don’t know what a woman is?”
he asked. Touché.
https://www.dailysignal.com/2022/06/03/daily-wire-and-matt-walshs-what-is-a-woman-documentary-sheds-light-on-disturbing-transgender-agenda/
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Flapp_Jackson

Re: What is a Woman?
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2022, 12:12:17 AM »
It sounds to me like the interviewee is making stuff up as she goes.

 :crazy:

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

RSN172

Re: What is a Woman?
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2022, 01:16:45 AM »
Difference between a man and a woman? 

 I can piss in yours, but you cannot piss in mine.
Happily living in Puna

QUIETShooter

Re: What is a Woman?
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2022, 05:22:00 AM »
People nowadays are more concerned about being politically and socially correct.

So maybe I missed something during all of this nonsense but can someone answer this question of mine:

What do you call a person who is biologically capable of reproducing a human being?

That Supreme Court Justice said "I can't" when asked what is a woman.

So what DO WE CALL these people?  If I call them women will I go to jail? 

Don't these poor individuals deserve to be called something?  We can't just cater to some confused individuals that suddenly are becoming the center of the political universe.

edited to add:  So what is a Man?  Seriously.  I haven't been keeping up with all this bullsh*t so I'm not being sarcastic or anything.  If we were to ask that new Supreme Court Justice this question what will she say? 

« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 05:30:41 AM by QUIETShooter »
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

MassConfusion

Re: What is a Woman?
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2022, 06:29:00 AM »
If we were to ask that new Supreme Court Justice this question what will she say?
He would say,
Shut up you racist misogynist bigot.  !0 years in prison no parole.  Bailiff  take zur to prison.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
 “The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.” ― Mark Twain

Flapp_Jackson

Re: What is a Woman?
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2022, 01:05:43 PM »
People nowadays are more concerned about being politically and socially correct.

So maybe I missed something during all of this nonsense but can someone answer this question of mine:

What do you call a person who is biologically capable of reproducing a human being?

That Supreme Court Justice said "I can't" when asked what is a woman.

So what DO WE CALL these people?  If I call them women will I go to jail? 

Don't these poor individuals deserve to be called something?  We can't just cater to some confused individuals that suddenly are becoming the center of the political universe.

edited to add:  So what is a Man?  Seriously.  I haven't been keeping up with all this bullsh*t so I'm not being sarcastic or anything.  If we were to ask that new Supreme Court Justice this question what will she say?

The wackos who deny the science of human biology call those people "birthing persons" or "birthing people."

https://meaww.com/harvard-medical-school-tweet-not-all-who-give-birth-are-women-what-is-birthing-people-inclusivity

I call them "confused."   :crazy:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

drck1000

Re: What is a Woman?
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2022, 01:25:45 PM »
Difference between a man and a woman? 

 I can piss in yours, but you cannot piss in mine.
:rofl:

I can totally see some Gen (whatever they are today) arguing with you on that. . .

QUIETShooter

Re: What is a Woman?
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2022, 06:19:19 PM »
The wackos who deny the science of human biology call those people "birthing persons" or "birthing people."

https://meaww.com/harvard-medical-school-tweet-not-all-who-give-birth-are-women-what-is-birthing-people-inclusivity

I call them "confused."   :crazy:

Agree.  Actually I have some other "choice" words for them also.  But I don't think I should share that.

Thanks for sharing this new term being shoved down people's throats.  "Birthing person".   :(  How sad. 

I've always thought "Woman" is one of the most beautiful and revered beings in the world, created to be loved, cherished, and held in high regard.  To me they truly are the fairer sex.

And now some confused weirdos wants to be one too.  God Bless these lost souls.  (not....) :rofl:
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

mrgaf

Re: What is a Woman?
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2022, 04:25:29 PM »
Maybe this is where all the confusion about what a woman is is coming from!😜
« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 05:36:02 PM by mrgaf »
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

hvybarrels

Re: What is a Woman?
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2022, 05:02:02 PM »
“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Flapp_Jackson

Re: What is a Woman?
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2022, 05:03:55 PM »
All girls/women are "Bi".

You just have to figure out whether that's "-polar," "-sexual" or BOTH!   :geekdanc:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

oldfart

Re: What is a Woman?
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2022, 08:48:15 AM »
Maybe this is where all the confusion about what a woman is is coming from!😜
=========
sigh....it's the end of the world as we know it
What, Me Worry?

QUIETShooter

Re: What is a Woman?
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2022, 11:39:22 AM »
=========
sigh....it's the end of the world as we know it

 :(  I think so too......



Yep.  Once you see it you can never un-see it....... :o
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: What is a Woman?
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2022, 12:59:06 PM »
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

drck1000

Re: What is a Woman?
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2022, 01:00:15 PM »
Answer to Jeopardy clue of: "macsak"

 ;D

 :rofl:

oldfart

Re: What is a Woman?
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2022, 01:40:07 PM »
Answer to Jeopardy clue of: "macsak"

 ;D

 :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
What, Me Worry?

groveler

Re: What is a Woman?
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2022, 02:17:22 PM »

I usually stick to something that is somewhat gun related when I comment here.
but this is bullshit!
I've been married almost 45 years and I have a daughter.If you can't figure out what a
woman is there is something seriously wrong with you and
at that point and your words have no meaning.
You are not human.
 :wtf:


QUIETShooter

Re: What is a Woman?
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2022, 03:08:24 PM »
Men with dicks that want to be chicks........
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.