True MC. I've been trying to keep it light because it's such a heavy subject, especially now that my former friends hate me for begging them not to poison their children. This will be the issue that breaks the Democratic party by literally dragging a lot of them to hell. I just wish they didn't insist on taking the innocent with them.

The millstone will be about their neck, not yours.
It took 50 years to correct the death of innocents, here in the USA so why should crap like this be any different.
As long as you have evil, people like Democrats, CCP, Russian Tyrants, Monarchists, and European socialists,
and the masses that support them, you will have the death of innocents.
In my entire family I think my wife and I are the only ones to have refused all shots.
And believe you me, we have been exposed to Covid multiple times.
We are over 65, Lucky I don't think so.
Blessed, yes.
