R vs W (Read 1641 times)

Rocky

R vs W
« on: June 24, 2022, 07:16:02 AM »
    SCOTUS makes 2nd decision this week to blow up the heads of libs. :thumbsup:

    Watching the news at the Capital, I noticed men late 20's to 40's outnumbered women at least 2-1.    :wacko:
Guess their worried about child support or getting caught by SO in fling.
Reminded me of all of the "White" people protesting for blm.   :crazy:
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

drck1000

Re: R vs W
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2022, 07:34:37 AM »
So many people making connections and ranting about connections between the two.  So much ignorance on the 2a ruling, making like it will lead to anarchy and millions of folks starting to carry freely today. . . such ignorance, mostly from sheltered and privileged liberals. . .

ren

Re: R vs W
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2022, 07:57:08 AM »
didn't know the Supreme Court made laws.....

https://www.khon2.com/news/national/senate-democrats-vent-rage-over-roe-v-wade-decision/

Even centrist Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.), who describes himself as “pro-life,” said he was disappointed in the court’s decision. 

“I am deeply disappointed that the Supreme Court has voted to overturn Roe v. Wade. It has been the law of the land for nearly 50 years and was understood to be settled precedent,” he said. 
Deeds Not Words

Rocky

Re: R vs W
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2022, 09:44:47 AM »
So many people making connections and ranting about connections between the two.  So much ignorance on the 2a ruling, making like it will lead to anarchy and millions of folks starting to carry freely today. . . such ignorance, mostly from sheltered and privileged liberals. . .
Wasn't ranting, just an observation on "participants".
What  " connections between the two" ?
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

drck1000

Re: R vs W
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2022, 09:51:47 AM »
Wasn't ranting, just an observation on "participants".
What  " connections between the two" ?
You're always ranting. . .  ;D

I've seen so many posts on "SC struck down R&W, so everyone murdering babies" while "SC allowing anarchy and no rules for gun ownership".  Those connections. . .

Rocky

Re: R vs W
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2022, 01:25:43 PM »
You're always ranting. . .  ;D

I've seen so many posts on "SC struck down R&W, so everyone murdering babies" while "SC allowing anarchy and no rules for gun ownership".  Those connections. . .
Still confused.

   We can kill the unarmed babies but not the armed criminal or babies live and armed criminals die ?  ::)
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

drck1000

Re: R vs W
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2022, 01:29:03 PM »
Still confused.

   We can kill the unarmed babies but not the armed criminal or babies live and armed criminals die ?  ::)
Da. . .

changemyoil66

Re: R vs W
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2022, 01:29:16 PM »
So many people making connections and ranting about connections between the two.  So much ignorance on the 2a ruling, making like it will lead to anarchy and millions of folks starting to carry freely today. . . such ignorance, mostly from sheltered and privileged liberals. . .

It's like they don't know only 7 states are may issue and only 1 state is a total ban.

eyeeatingfish

Re: R vs W
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2022, 11:38:24 PM »
I thought they got it right. Not because I wanted abortion to be outlawed but because it wasn't something in the court's wheelhouse. The court really overstepped when they decided Roe v. Wade. Regardless how anyone feels the real answer is for congress to pass a national law or pass a constitutional amendment.