Living life in a social credit society (Read 1729 times)

passivekinetic

Living life in a social credit society
« on: June 27, 2022, 09:34:44 AM »
I am risking my future social score to post this for my peeps! Also associating with y’all already dinged my score too. Not even joking but I laugh anyway LOL

Share it before censored! Need pushback especially from the sheeple masses, not only from just the few who are aware.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"The sheep fear sheepdogs, because they fail to see the wolves."
- Anonymous

oldfart

Re: Living life in a social credit society
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2022, 09:54:41 AM »
well that was interesting and a little funny, but I think I just wasted 7 minutes of time that I could have used to clean my yard or do other more productive tasks
What, Me Worry?

hvybarrels

Re: Living life in a social credit society
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2022, 10:14:01 AM »
In order for a positive social credit score to be valuable they have to have something I want, but it seems like their list of good and services gets shorter and shoddier every day.
“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

macsak

Re: Living life in a social credit society
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2022, 10:30:08 AM »
that's why i watch youtube in 2X

well that was interesting and a little funny, but I think I just wasted 7 minutes of time that I could have used to clean my yard or do other more productive tasks

oldfart

Re: Living life in a social credit society
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2022, 12:24:40 PM »
that's why i watch youtube in 2X
....
Haha
I never thought of doing that.
Now I can watch twice as much junk in the same amount of time.
What, Me Worry?

macsak

Re: Living life in a social credit society
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2022, 12:44:47 PM »
yup
i even (try) to watch ben shapiro in 2X

....
Haha
I never thought of doing that.
Now I can watch twice as much junk in the same amount of time.

QUIETShooter

Re: Living life in a social credit society
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2022, 01:01:45 PM »
yup
i even (try) to watch ben shapiro in 2X

 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

robtmc

Re: Living life in a social credit society
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2022, 03:41:40 PM »
If social credit is what i suspect, I am way negative. 

Being an antisocial curmudgeon, you understand.

groveler

Re: Living life in a social credit society
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2022, 05:09:32 PM »
Just two things
Never give up our cash economy.
Some Russian wisdom;
https://english.pravda.ru/opinion/123335-americans_guns/

This Social Credit grading system already exists in the USA.
Ever hear of "No Fly" lists?
Vaccinations to keep your job?
I 've experienced this, Banned for comments that
while not vulgar, don't fit the site owners philosophy.
( I'm not a Troll, I'm a kinds sorta Libertarian)

USA is just not as 'connected" yet or we'd be there like the Chinese CCP.
AKA  USA DNC.. :wacko: