You should be happy to know, Biden has the Ukraine people prioritized over the people of the US ....
Quite a bit of territory covered there.
#1 the real war is against the American middle class.
There is no such thing as a Democrat Middle class anymore
the Democrat is either very rich, or very poor.
#2 Civil war; yes this is on going Democrats against Americans.
#3 $24 per hour?

She is a dumb as a post. I'm an engineer
and had I still been employed It'd be $150 -200 per hour.
and I was being under paid. When dealing with Contractors as a Boeing engineer
the contractors laughed at us when we compared wages.
#4 We should isolate our large cities as "City states" and cut them free.
Modern society doesn't need cities as they occurred in the past. Today they are just a dump
for people that are useless and serve no purpose.
As an example other than the port, if Los Angeles ceased to exit would you notice it?
NO.
Same for Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Miami, Chicago, DC, NYC et al
