Biden: The Great Uniter? Number of Ppl Proud of the US Declines to 39% (Read 1686 times)

Flapp_Jackson

"The Biden Administration just isn't that into us."


The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

QUIETShooter

Yep.  They are definitely not into us.

I dunno why but when biden spoke of the New World Liberal Order and that the US should get used to paying high gas prices "as long as it takes" I couldn't help but think that's how a tyrant would speak: Do as I say and shut the f**k up.

This old man has been in politics for so many years and has accumulated unbelievable wealth (for a civil servant) while "serving" ::) our country.  It just might be that this old fool has lost touch of who the American people are.

Maybe you can talk that crap to the wealthy to suck it up for the good of our... ahem.... "Liberal" Nation but the retard fails to realize that the majority of this Nation is made up of normal people.

Delivery people
Military members
Police
Firefighters
Teachers
Laborers
Construction
And the list goes on and on.  Regular people trying to put food on the table, pay the rent, fuel the family car, and hopefully put something away for the future of their family and children.

He has forsaken the heart and soul of America. 

Let's Go Brandon.  Forever and ever.  Amen.  And by the way, screw your war and profits in Ukraine, screw your climate agenda, screw Pootin, and screw you, joe.  Yeah.  You.

Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

Flapp_Jackson

Given the fact that Joe and Hunter have such close ties with Ukraine, it seems like an obvious conflict of interest.

Are we really sending them multiple billions of US dollars and weaponry for any reason other than "Hunter needs a job when Joe retires?"

What's so valuable in Ukraine that made Russia invade to start with?  Is there a kickback scheme?  Russia agrees to "invade", US sends Billions, Ukraine sends half to Russia?  Plus oil prices going through the roof helps oil producing countries like Russia.

There's a game playing out in all of this, and it's not about Russia dominating Ukraine.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

eyeeatingfish

I think a better question than how proud people are is to ask how happy/thankful people are to live in the USA.

QUIETShooter

I think a better question than how proud people are is to ask how happy/thankful people are to live in the USA.

It would be interesting to see what the results are if Americans are asked this question.  In my opinion it would be close to the low 39% that is being reported out there.

But if asked separately, I think it would be a different story.  Almost everyone is still thankful that they are living in the United States.  The United States is still the best country in the World to live in.  Despite the yo-yo who is currently occupying the White House.

But are they happy?  I don't think so.  Being thankful living in the United States doesn't mean you have to be happy with the current conditions.

Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

changemyoil66

USA concept, yes. HI (blue states) in reality, no.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

eyeeatingfish

It would be interesting to see what the results are if Americans are asked this question.  In my opinion it would be close to the low 39% that is being reported out there.

But if asked separately, I think it would be a different story.  Almost everyone is still thankful that they are living in the United States.  The United States is still the best country in the World to live in.  Despite the yo-yo who is currently occupying the White House.

But are they happy?  I don't think so.  Being thankful living in the United States doesn't mean you have to be happy with the current conditions.

I would answer no to the pride question but I would answer yes to being happy I lived in the USA because I try to avoid pride. I think the problem is that people see a low level of pride and conclude that therefore these people dislike America which is a non-sequitur. I think America is a pretty good country but I still don't say I am proud to be an American. Doesn't meanI think America is a bad country.