Welcome to the new normal (Read 853 times)

MassConfusion

Welcome to the new normal
« on: July 06, 2022, 02:35:34 PM »
The new normal seems to be just like the old normal with the exception of a few things.

S.A.D.S.  https://health-desk.org/articles/what-is-sudden-adult-death-syndrome
Kid flavored seizures  https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/two-and-3-year-old-kids-with-seizures
I didnt know the recovery rate was so high... https://newsroom.heart.org/news/young-people-recover-quickly-from-rare-myocarditis-side-effect-of-covid-19-vaccine

This withstanding all the long term effects that have yet to materialize if any.

I want my old normal back.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
 “The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.” ― Mark Twain

macsak

Re: Welcome to the new normal
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 02:42:16 PM »
don't forget- blood thinner just approved for 5-11 year olds...

The new normal seems to be just like the old normal with the exception of a few things.

S.A.D.S.  https://health-desk.org/articles/what-is-sudden-adult-death-syndrome
Kid flavored seizures  https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/two-and-3-year-old-kids-with-seizures
I didnt know the recovery rate was so high... https://newsroom.heart.org/news/young-people-recover-quickly-from-rare-myocarditis-side-effect-of-covid-19-vaccine

This withstanding all the long term effects that have yet to materialize if any.

I want my old normal back.