Russia not racist? c'mon Al (Read 958 times)

ren

Russia not racist? c'mon Al
« on: July 07, 2022, 07:01:19 AM »
Deeds Not Words

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Russia not racist? c'mon Al
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2022, 12:44:27 PM »
I wonder if the people caught with handguns in their carry-ons can use that excuse and get away with it?

"I packed in a rush.  Breaking the law was unintentional."

Quote
Griner’s other lawyer, Alexander Boikov, said she admitted that the canister “was hers, but she
said that it was unintentionally brought to to Russia, because she was in in a hurry as she was
packing and it was just by accident it ended up in her luggage.”

True or not, she's admitted to breaking the law.  Now it's up to how merciful or pragmatic the court will be -- assuming they even have that discretion.

Sometimes, people think the security people at airports are stupid, and they'll try all sorts of ways to get stuff past them.

What I haven't read, and I admit I'm not following all the updates, is whether the Vape canisters that contained cannabis oil were labeled as such and bought that way, or were the labels removed or defaced?  Were the canisters refilled with something other than what the manufacturer sold in them?  Was there any attempt to disguise the contents?  Anything similar to this would be evidence it was intentional.

Even if nothing was changed and was as she bought it, she might still have thought she could sneak it by security checkpoints.  Then again, maybe she just didn't understand that cannabis oil is a drug?  That sh!# can make you stupid, you know!   :geekdanc:

The airlines ask if you packed your bags yourself, and if they have been with you the entire time for a reason.  If they find something, you've already admitted no one else had the opportunity to put it in your luggage other than you.

Pleading guilty was her only option since she admitted it was a "mistake".  Some mistakes have consequences more severe than we anticipate or believe is fair.  Still, her situation is all on her.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

QUIETShooter

Re: Russia not racist? c'mon Al
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2022, 01:00:11 PM »
Sorry brittney.  Mistake or not, how long does it take to double check your luggage to make sure you're not violating any airport protocols.

That also goes with those other two morons who had handguns in their carry-ons.

My Dad said, you make a mistake, man up.

In your case brittney, woman up.  Or LGBQT up.  "It" up?  "Them" up? Gay up?  Lesbian up?

Screwed up?  Yeah.  This.  I think you screwed up.  So you have to man up.  Or woman up?  Oh shiite, here we go again........ :rofl: ;)
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

changemyoil66

Re: Russia not racist? c'mon Al
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2022, 01:14:14 PM »
So my possible  theory on it being planted just ended. 

I like how the left is saying if it were Lebron (male athlete card), he wouldn't even be arrested.  My reply is Lebron is in bed with China, and China and Russia are buddies. So a quick phone call from Xi to Putin and Lebron would be released.

Now she's playing the loser card "I voted for my first time for you, please help".

I just hope we don't get trade raped like how Barry did for Berghdal. 1 E5 for 5 high ranking Taliban. Trade rape.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Russia not racist? c'mon Al
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2022, 01:41:01 PM »
So my possible  theory on it being planted just ended. 

I like how the left is saying if it were Lebron (male athlete card), he wouldn't even be arrested.  My reply is Lebron is in bed with China, and China and Russia are buddies. So a quick phone call from Xi to Putin and Lebron would be released.

Now she's playing the loser card "I voted for my first time for you, please help".

I just hope we don't get trade raped like how Barry did for Berghdal. 1 E5 for 5 high ranking Taliban. Trade rape.

Whenever Russia or China are holding an American, I used to wonder which Russian or Chinese prisoners being held in the US will be traded for the American?

Since we started deporting foreign nationals instead of trying and incarcerating them, we've lost that leverage.

She's on her own.  Short of Biden being blackmailed, nobody in DC cares about what happens to her.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw