US was self sufficient in fossil fuel energy when Trump left office.
First thing Bide RECKLESSLY DID as Resident was repeal almost every Executive Action and Order Trump enacted. That included the pipelines, exploration and drilling inside the US, and using that situation to drive down global prices. We won't pay high oil prices abroad if we don't need to. Competition!!
If pulling out of the Iran Scam was bad for our energy policy, why were we not told this BEFORE the Iran Scam was signed during Obama's Residency? I never once heard Schumer say, "If we ratify this deal with Iran, our gas prices will fall." Nope. Never said it once.
But NOW it's about the Iran Scam?

He's evil. Pure, unabashed evil.
In 2018, Trump fulfilled his promise of Energy Independence. We had a net export of oil greater than our imports. In effect, if we could not buy from other countries, we had enough oil to offset it -- plus.
I'm really getting tired of this administration telling me things I can disprove just by looking at reality.
Ever see the series
Designated Survivor with Kiefer Sutherland? I'm starting to have fantasies -- not that I wish death on anyone in the Government. But cleaning house using the ballot box doesn't work. The idiots in Democrats' home states keep reelecting them for decade after decade.