was Adrian Tam a police officer? (Read 1740 times)

ren

was Adrian Tam a police officer?
« on: July 19, 2022, 11:30:12 AM »
https://www.kitv.com/news/crime/honolulu-police-officers-spill-into-streets-during-chaotic-waikiki-arrest/article_53a2d55e-073f-11ed-ace2-47c0bc061eb0.html

"Our police officers can be trained in the areas of de-escalation. The last thing we need to do is to make some of these crowds more rowdy and cause more trouble and that in turn makes it harder for the business owners and makes it harder for the police officers," State Rep. Adrian Tam said.
Deeds Not Words

changemyoil66

Re: was Adrian Tam a police officer?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2022, 11:56:51 AM »
Its reelection time and Tam wants to get his name in the papers.  I saw Coco Iwamoto in person the other week and he looks more like a dude in person than in his pics.

macsak

Re: was Adrian Tam a police officer?
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2022, 12:16:16 PM »
Its reelection time and Tam wants to get his name in the papers.  I saw Coco Iwamoto in person the other week and he looks more like a dude in person than in his pics.

IT'S MA'AM!!!

robtmc

Re: was Adrian Tam a police officer?
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2022, 01:38:03 PM »
I saw Coco Iwamoto in person the other week and he looks more like a dude in person than in his pics.
Forgot to shave or take his hormone shots?

You Oahu guys sure have a multi ring circus gong on.

changemyoil66

Re: was Adrian Tam a police officer?
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2022, 01:43:26 PM »
Forgot to shave or take his hormone shots?

You Oahu guys sure have a multi ring circus gong on.

Like more obvious it was a dude.  Interesting is I eat at Doner Shack and across the street, they have a gay club with Tam, Coco, and 1 other guys pics in the poster boards.  I wonder if they're saying to vote for them cause they gay or because they actually  are good politicians.  I mean we have seen what happens when people just get the job because of race/sex/orientation.  The 3rd guy has a commercial and is proud that he took on the gun lobby to ban ghost guns in HI.