R.I.P. Roger "TC" Mosely from Magnum P.I. (Read 1264 times)

oldfart

R.I.P. Roger "TC" Mosely from Magnum P.I.
« on: August 08, 2022, 12:37:43 PM »
https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-62462141

Apparently he died from injuries sustained in a car accident.
What, Me Worry?

QUIETShooter

Re: R.I.P. Roger "TC" Mosely from Magnum P.I.
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2022, 02:57:09 PM »
Rest in Peace, TC.  It's sad when a life is ended due to things like traffic accidents.

Let's all drive with respect and Aloha.  Let's remember it's not all about you.  Other people on the road have just as much of a right to be there as you. :wave:
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

robtmc

Re: R.I.P. Roger "TC" Mosely from Magnum P.I.
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2022, 03:28:53 PM »
Other people on the road have just as much of a right to be there as you.
I do not extend that to tourists driving stupid.

RIP TC, got a huge kick out of your character on Magnum.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 07:41:43 PM by robtmc »