Hawaii will resemble how people lived in "Hunger Games".
Rich, elite in the cities. The poor and have-nots in the rural areas.
I like most all your comments, but I'll challenge this one.
I agree that the rich and elites live in cities served by poor and have nots.
In Hawaii county, there is some very rich people living quietly
peacefully, and the cops fear to go to there or just avoid going the several miles
to the country homes.
Granted there are poor people in the "boonies".
but they are free and happy with their existences.
And the "authorities" don't really like to go there.
Good, They aren't needed or welcome.
I've been in many places in My America that is the same.
If you are a city Centrist sort of guy you will have a much
different view.
Modern USA, votes are in the cities, but the real power is in the rural
areas. as is the real riches.
The cities are afraid and weak, because they have missed the
fact that they chased all all the production out of the cities,
and all the cities have left
is Government and services.
hard to eat a movie, or deliver a load of fuel with
a desk.
Not a dystopia like Hunger games,
more like Waterworld socially.

.