Sig P365X Macro (Read 2565 times)

stangzilla

Sig P365X Macro
« on: August 12, 2022, 05:31:04 AM »


17 rounds, comp cuts in the slide for recoil

drck1000

Re: Sig P365X Macro
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2022, 01:30:20 PM »
You getting one?   ;D

Sage Dynamics recently posted a video, plus a couple of other "smaller" YT-guners.  Still waiting on my P320, but was eyeing the P365 series. 

changemyoil66

Re: Sig P365X Macro
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2022, 03:25:06 PM »
Taran had a good vid on it and recoil from this and XL looks like a big diff, even though he only guestimates 15% reduction.



Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

stangzilla

Re: Sig P365X Macro
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2022, 07:26:29 AM »
You getting one?   ;D


not yet
I'm getting something better  ;)

drck1000

Re: Sig P365X Macro
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2022, 08:16:07 AM »
not yet
I'm getting something better  ;)

oooh, what?  Do tell!

I just picked up a few pistols and already have my eye on two more, but for "builds". 

stangzilla

Re: Sig P365X Macro
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2022, 08:27:20 AM »
oooh, what?  Do tell!

I just picked up a few pistols and already have my eye on two more, but for "builds".

HK P30LS.  pick it up next week

changemyoil66

Re: Sig P365X Macro
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2022, 08:44:59 AM »
My only concern with this pistol would be if they add features to it to improve it. IDK what that could be though. For me the biggest thing is this models trigger vs the OG P365 (curved trigger).

drck1000

Re: Sig P365X Macro
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2022, 10:36:58 AM »
HK P30LS.  pick it up next week
Ahh, not a micro pistol. . .

You're quickly becoming an HK fanboi  ;D

I'm liking the P320 X-Full so far.  I'll give it time to shoot it a while, but I'm suspecting another P320 series in the future. . .  :shake:  :rofl:

drck1000

Re: Sig P365X Macro
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2022, 10:38:07 AM »
My only concern with this pistol would be if they add features to it to improve it. IDK what that could be though. For me the biggest thing is this models trigger vs the OG P365 (curved trigger).
whut?

The triggers can be readily swapped out, and are different between the "base" and X models. 

changemyoil66

Re: Sig P365X Macro
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2022, 11:13:17 AM »
whut?

The triggers can be readily swapped out, and are different between the "base" and X models.

Like how the P365 first came out. Then they came out with X, then XL, Spectre,  now Macro, etc...

drck1000

Re: Sig P365X Macro
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2022, 11:19:19 AM »
Like how the P365 first came out. Then they came out with X, then XL, Spectre,  now Macro, etc...
Oh that.  They are going to continue to diversify to what consumers look/ask for.  Check out the videos on evolutions for Beretta 92s with Wilson Combat and Ernest Langdon.  Not gonna lie, I've been tempted to give a LTT Beretta a try.

Oh, BTW stang et al, LTT is now collaborating with HK  :shaka:

changemyoil66

Re: Sig P365X Macro
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2022, 11:59:31 AM »


Oh, BTW stang et al, LTT is now collaborating with HK  :shaka:


HHHHEEEAADDDSSS!!!!!!!!!!

stangzilla

Re: Sig P365X Macro
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2022, 12:39:02 PM »


Oh, BTW stang et al, LTT is now collaborating with HK  :shaka:


HHHHEEEAADDDSSS!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I am turning into an HK fanboi  :D
really liking what I got so far:  HK45, HK45C, now the P30LS
all with tritium night sights, all have manual safety, the P30LS has the ambi safety, and ambi slide release (I think), all have decockers
better to have a decocker than a cock blocker  :rofl:


Ahh, not a micro pistol. . .

You're quickly becoming an HK fanboi  ;D

I'm liking the P320 X-Full so far.  I'll give it time to shoot it a while, but I'm suspecting another P320 series in the future. . .  :shake:  :rofl:

since I already have the Hellcat and P365, but I don't have a full size 9mm, I figure I need one.  well,1 for now.  the P30LS looks like a good one for the range and it's not too big, about 4.5" barrel
since I bought a few new pistols, I'm going to sell some of my pistols/revolvers that I don't shoot that often

drck1000

Re: Sig P365X Macro
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2022, 01:12:17 PM »
SNIP

since I already have the Hellcat and P365, but I don't have a full size 9mm, I figure I need one.  well,1 for now.  the P30LS looks like a good one for the range and it's not too big, about 4.5" barrel
since I bought a few new pistols, I'm going to sell some of my pistols/revolvers that I don't shoot that often
Gotcha.  Lots of micro pistols to choose from now.  I've shot the 365 and would have gotten one if DCT had one in stock when I picked up the 43x, ya know, to make it worth my time.   ;D

I haven't sold any of my pistols yet, but I am looking to sell at least a couple soon.  I including my two PPQs.  Great pistols, but haven't shot them in years, not great options for RDS, and better options in the Walther line available now.