Fake News Article-Ozzy Osbourne (Read 2328 times)

oldfart

Fake News Article-Ozzy Osbourne
« on: September 08, 2022, 07:23:16 AM »
Here is a prime example of internet bullsh--

Headline---
Ozzy Osbourne says 'school shootings and massacres' behind decision to leave America: 'It is alarming'
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ozzy-osbourne-decision-to-leave-america-215648680.html

Article is just an excuse to publicize his upcoming activity because...
1- he is doing a new show in England
2- he is supposedly doing the halftime show in the NFL game tonight.

In other words, they (the writer) is using school shootings as an excuse to publicize his new show and public appearance at a football game.

This is the the most disgusting exploitive "news" article I've ever seen.
What, Me Worry?

Rocky

Re: Fake News Article-Ozzy Osbourne
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2022, 07:44:38 AM »
Ozzy, the first corona virus cure test case. 
"I'm Batman"  :rofl:
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Fake News Article-Ozzy Osbourne
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2022, 10:34:03 AM »
Ever try to listen to Ozzy speak?

I honestly don't think the writer knew what the hell Ozzy said or meant!

 :crazy:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

drck1000

Re: Fake News Article-Ozzy Osbourne
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2022, 11:24:53 AM »
Ever try to listen to Ozzy speak?

I honestly don't think the writer knew what the hell Ozzy said or meant!

 :crazy:
Sadly, I have to admit I watched a few of the shows with his family.  I couldn't understand his mumbling and rambling.  Seemed like his family could understand well enough. 

changemyoil66

Re: Fake News Article-Ozzy Osbourne
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2022, 12:04:43 PM »
Sadly, I have to admit I watched a few of the shows with his family.  I couldn't understand his mumbling and rambling.  Seemed like his family could understand well enough.

I enjoyed this show.  SHARRROOONNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aieahound

Re: Fake News Article-Ozzy Osbourne
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2022, 12:45:47 PM »
Seems to definitely be fake news to rile crap up.

From Good Morning America interview:

“ "I just feel at this point in my life, I can't speak for Ozzy, but I wanna go home," Sharon Osbourne, 69, told ABC News correspondent Chris Connelly. "And it doesn't mean I'll never come -- my children are here. I need to be back where I came from."

"I love America," Ozzy Osbourne added. "But where Mama wants to go, I'll go."
…
But leaving the U.S. is more of a "see ya later" than a "farewell," as their kids, Jack and Kelly Osbourne, have planted roots here. (Jack has a family with four kids and Kelly is expecting her first child this fall.)“

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/ozzy-sharon-osbourne-open-moving-back-uk-back-89431321

stangzilla

Re: Fake News Article-Ozzy Osbourne
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2022, 01:47:41 PM »
Ronnie James Dio was a better front man for Black Sabbath anyways