The difference is that in 2016 Trump did welcome interference in the election and then obstructed justice to cover it up.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/obstruction-justice-mueller-report-heat-map
I'm just going to attack your ideas.
I'm sure you are a good taxpaying person, working hard to raise your kids as best you
know how.
Democrats are idiots. their policies, beliefs, and religions have no meaning to a thinking person.
Your ideas are that of MSM Democrats. They suck.
I don't like Republicans much either, but I vote my wallet and I vote personal freedom.
Your ideals are antithetical to freedom.
Most people in this state would not know freedom if it bit them in the ass.
Y'all have this plantation mentality. Your gun laws are an excellent example.
Trump is an idiot. Biden is SOOOOO much better, Yeah right.
Only government workers are happy these days.
Y'all figure out how long that will last. I'm reminded of France in the late 1700's
That is the Democrat future. I believe the revolutionaries were called "Republicans".
