One year to screw the country up (Read 1756 times)

aletheuo137

oldfart

Re: One year to screw the country up
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2022, 10:04:23 AM »
I like that guy.
He is like me.
He sees what's going on around him and calls it for what it is.
What, Me Worry?

groveler

Re: One year to screw the country up
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2022, 11:53:03 AM »
https://twitter.com/LionHearted76/status/1577128405346447360?t=n8VVpzi4wvwSTvk7L2kaYQ&s=01

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
I like the guy!
I think he is way to civil however.
Per Ren I'm thinking of changing my avatar to "Grumpy"
 :thumbsup:

Flapp_Jackson

Re: One year to screw the country up
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2022, 11:56:54 AM »
I like the guy!
I think he is way to civil however.
Per Ren I'm thinking of changing my avatar to "Grumpy"
 :thumbsup:

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

robtmc

Re: One year to screw the country up
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2022, 12:58:30 PM »
I was thinking of this little guy for an avatar for myself.   
Sums up my attitude since the 2020 election theft:



groveler

Flapp_Jackson

Re: One year to screw the country up
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2022, 02:14:42 PM »
How so?

He's Grumpy Cat.  Taking his name is species-appropriation!
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

groveler

Re: One year to screw the country up
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2022, 03:22:16 PM »
He's Grumpy Cat.  Taking his name is species-appropriation!
Y'all win.
Red pirate flag. no quarter.
Bet y'all are happy I'm not on Oahu.
arg c, arg v.
 :shaka: :shaka:

Rocky

Re: One year to screw the country up
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2022, 03:40:49 PM »
Y'all win.
Red pirate flag. no quarter.
Bet y'all are happy I'm not on Oahu.
arg c, arg v.
 :shaka: :shaka:
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

hvybarrels

Re: One year to screw the country up
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2022, 09:29:41 PM »
“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn