Conceal Carry Permit paperwork? (Read 1447 times)

Super Dave

Conceal Carry Permit paperwork?
« on: October 11, 2022, 03:13:34 PM »
Hi,

I'd like to get my conceal carry application in to HPD.

I searched the HPD site and I could only find this old application.  Is this the current application?
https://www.honolulupd.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/LTC2018Application.pdf

Any other tips or suggestions from those that have applied. 

Thanks,
Dave

Heavies

Re: Conceal Carry Permit paperwork?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2022, 08:31:07 PM »
It's the same application.  They have not changed anything yet. 

To expedite the process....  Print out all the forms and fill them out.  Med waiver, permit to acquire questionnaire, Doctors waiver, application for CCW, and Two passport photos.  Have a copy and original (if they want to inspect it) of your handgun (you want to carry) permit, and your hunters ed or handgun safety affidavit.   If you don't have a copier they'll do it.   ID/drivers lic.

Super Dave

Re: Conceal Carry Permit paperwork?
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2022, 09:59:36 PM »
Thanks for the tips Heavies.
Dave