The US empire teaches Turkey a lesson not to deal with Russia (Read 3496 times)

Kuleana

The US empire teaches Turkey a lesson not to deal with Russia
« on: November 16, 2022, 07:00:26 PM »
The previous thwarted "terrorist" attack on the TurkStream pipeline a month ago was apparently not enough; according to the Turks themselves, it appears the latest so-called terrorist attack in Turkey was the latest warning by the US empire to not economically deal with the Russians. 


Flapp_Jackson

Re: The US empire teaches Turkey a lesson not to deal with Russia
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2022, 07:07:51 PM »
Turkey?

Talk about your 2-faced nations! 

I have a feeling Biden pulled a "Ukraine" and threatened to cut off their billions in loans and weapons if they didn't do something he wanted.  Now, they are getting revenge, because Turkey doesn't play that crap.

Turkey was illegally funneling weapons into Syria for Obama and Biden -- one of the main reasons for the Benghazi 9/11 attack.

Ever since Trump let the US-Turkey "Cat" out of the bag, Turkey has been pissed at the US.

US believes reports Turkey misused
US-supplied weapons in Syria incursion
are ‘credible’

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/06/politics/us-turkey-weapon-misuse/index.html
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

groveler

Re: The US empire teaches Turkey a lesson not to deal with Russia
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2022, 10:09:44 PM »
I agree with you.
A Democrat run USA is a menace to all
mankind.
 :thumbsup:

Kuleana

Re: The US empire teaches Turkey a lesson not to deal with Russia
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2022, 07:05:41 AM »
I agree with you.
A Democrat run USA is a menace to all
mankind.
 :thumbsup:
Regardless of the clueless Democrats, do you think US imperial policy towards the rest of the World would change?

Would any of the US empire's illegal invasions, overthrows, occupations, color revolutions, etc. not occur if the Democrats were not in-power?

I think not...

The point Americans got to understand is that they don't control their foreign nor domestic policy; the ultrawealthy, American oligarchs, Power Okole, or whoever you want to call them do.

macsak

Re: The US empire teaches Turkey a lesson not to deal with Russia
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2022, 07:27:46 AM »
ah, you hit the trifecta here...

Regardless of the clueless Democrats, do you think US imperial policy towards the rest of the World would change?

Would any of the US empire's illegal invasions, overthrows, occupations, color revolutions, etc. not occur if the Democrats were not in-power?

I think not...

The point Americans got to understand is that they don't control their foreign nor domestic policy; the ultrawealthy, American oligarchs, Power Okole, or whoever you want to call them do.

groveler

Re: The US empire teaches Turkey a lesson not to deal with Russia
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2022, 07:39:11 AM »
Regardless of the clueless Democrats, do you think US imperial policy towards the rest of the World would change?

Would any of the US empire's illegal invasions, overthrows, occupations, color revolutions, etc. not occur if the Democrats were not in-power?

I think not...

The point Americans got to understand is that they don't control their foreign nor domestic policy; the ultrawealthy, American oligarchs, Power Okole, or whoever you want to call them do.
I used to think you were just a Hawaiian monarchist.
I now am convinced you have really bought into
the mythology also, eg Ti leaves on the dashboard at night on the upper road.
Only BI people know what that means.
Democrats are THE PROBLEM.
Get it?
War and imperialism is bad for business,
if you take the long view.
My Mandarin instructor taught me that.
Too Bad he didn't have a clue about personal rights.
My Parents did have a clue and that is why I rather dislike governments.
"That which governs least governs best".
Democrats are the problem.
 >:D

Kuleana

Re: The US empire teaches Turkey a lesson not to deal with Russia
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2022, 08:58:03 AM »
Democrats are THE PROBLEM.
Get it?
No, I don't get.

Blaming one cheek of the same US imperial buttock that the ultrawealthy, American oligarchs, Power Okole, etc. ultimately fund and control is nothing, but the straw man used to distract and redirect American anger from going after the true power that has taken away the republic that the American founding fathers created.

Got it.



War and imperialism is bad for business.
Damn right it is; that is why China is poised to become the next economic superpower on the planet.

China has no desire into becoming the next empire and ultimately suffering the same slow economic, societal, etc. demise as what the US empire is going through now.



I used to think you were just a Hawaiian monarchist.
I now am convinced you have really bought into
the mythology also, eg Ti leaves on the dashboard at night on the upper road.
Only BI people know what that means.
I could care less what those Hawaiian cultural fanatics think.

I am one of the many Hawaiian nationals seeking the de-occupation of Hawaii; thereby, saving Hawaii from the impending economic collapse and balkanization of what's left of the declining US empire.   :shaka:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2022, 09:04:47 AM by Kuleana »

groveler

Re: The US empire teaches Turkey a lesson not to deal with Russia
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2022, 10:13:26 AM »
No, I don't get.

Blaming one cheek of the same US imperial buttock that the ultrawealthy, American oligarchs, Power Okole, etc. ultimately fund and control is nothing, but the straw man used to distract and redirect American anger from going after the true power that has taken away the republic that the American founding fathers created.

Got it.


Damn right it is; that is why China is poised to become the next economic superpower on the planet.

China has no desire into becoming the next empire and ultimately suffering the same slow economic, societal, etc. demise as what the US empire is going through now.


I could care less what those Hawaiian cultural fanatics think.

I am one of the many Hawaiian nationals seeking the de-occupation of Hawaii; thereby, saving Hawaii from the impending economic collapse and balkanization of what's left of the declining US empire.   :shaka:
I'll call you on this one
"China has no desire into becoming the next empire and ultimately suffering the same slow economic, societal, etc. demise as what the US empire is going through now."
Bull shit!
You don't know a lot about Chinese culture do you?
what does this mean?

中

They think they are the center of the universe and
everybody else is shit.
狗屎
 :wave:



Kuleana

Re: The US empire teaches Turkey a lesson not to deal with Russia
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2022, 10:30:50 AM »
I'll call you on this one
"China has no desire into becoming the next empire and ultimately suffering the same slow economic, societal, etc. demise as what the US empire is going through now."
Bull shit!
You don't know a lot about Chinese culture do you?
what does this mean?

中

They think they are the center of the universe and
everybody else is shit.
狗屎
 :wave:
What the Chinese believe and what their nation chooses to do are two completely different things.

I know a lot more about China than you think I do.  Wǒ gàosù nǐ yī gè mìmì: I probably have been to the Middle Kingdom more than you have.   :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2022, 10:37:22 AM by Kuleana »

groveler

Re: The US empire teaches Turkey a lesson not to deal with Russia
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2022, 08:11:12 PM »
What the Chinese believe and what their nation chooses to do are two completely different things.

I know a lot more about China than you think I do.  Wǒ gàosù nǐ yī gè mìmì: I probably have been to the Middle Kingdom more than you have.   :thumbsup:
I've been educated by their defectors, and
phd's.
 Y'all  go your own way,  Democrat.
 :shaka:

Kuleana

Re: The US empire teaches Turkey a lesson not to deal with Russia
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2022, 08:43:43 PM »
Y'all  go your own way,  Democrat. :shaka:
Once again, you know very little about me.

As a political party atheist, it is hilarious for you to think I have any affinity for Democrats.   :geekdanc:

groveler

Re: The US empire teaches Turkey a lesson not to deal with Russia
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2022, 09:20:27 PM »
Once again, you know very little about me.

As a political party atheist, it is hilarious for you to think I have any affinity for Democrats.   :geekdanc:
Y'all sure come across as one,
Monarchist,
Hawaiian centrist.
Everybody here knows I despise our government regardless
of who runs it.
But I'm proud to have served in the service of America
Vietnam era.
Once I figure out how to get a thousand rounds of ammo,
I'm going to buy an AR 10.
And I won't ask you Democrats for permission to do it.
 :thumbsup:

Kuleana

Re: The US empire teaches Turkey a lesson not to deal with Russia
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2022, 09:27:01 PM »
Once I figure out how to get a thousand rounds of ammo,
I'm going to buy an AR 10.
And bail the 7.62x39 SKS/AK-47 platforms?

Blasphemous.   

groveler

Re: The US empire teaches Turkey a lesson not to deal with Russia
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2022, 10:27:48 PM »
And bail the 7.62x39 SKS/AK-47 platforms?

Blasphemous.
I never mention my M14, P1917 stuff do I?
I have a thing about 7.62 mm.
It wins wars.
5.56 just costs me lots of tax dollars.
 :shaka:

Kuleana

Re: The US empire teaches Turkey a lesson not to deal with Russia
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2022, 10:41:04 PM »
I never mention my M14, P1917 stuff do I?
I have a thing about 7.62 mm. :shaka:
7.62mm is awesome as well as .30/06 before that.   :shaka:

groveler

Re: The US empire teaches Turkey a lesson not to deal with Russia
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2022, 07:31:21 AM »
7.62mm is awesome as well as .30/06 before that.   :shaka:
IIRC 30/06 is 7.62X63 mm
P1917 caliber.
also M1 Garand.
I was a collector before I came to Hawaii.
now I'm just a target of the government.
 :geekdanc:


Kuleana

Re: The US empire teaches Turkey a lesson not to deal with Russia
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2022, 08:04:06 AM »
IIRC 30/06 is 7.62X63 mm
P1917 caliber.
also M1 Garand.
I was a collector before I came to Hawaii.
now I'm just a target of the government.
 :geekdanc:
Oh.

I thought you meant 7.62mm as being 7.62x51 (308) versus the larger 30/06 cartridge.

groveler

Re: The US empire teaches Turkey a lesson not to deal with Russia
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2022, 09:54:55 AM »
Oh.

I thought you meant 7.62mm as being 7.62x51 (308) versus the larger 30/06 cartridge.
A 7.62 bullet is designed to kill.
so you lose one soldier.
5.56 or the roughly same caliber Russian and Chinese bullets are designed to MAIM,
that way you eliminate three soldiers. one who is wounded and two to take care of him.
Tactic's win a battle, Logistics win wars.
 :geekdanc:

ren

Re: The US empire teaches Turkey a lesson not to deal with Russia
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2022, 03:05:08 PM »
A 7.62 bullet is designed to kill.
so you lose one soldier.
5.56 or the roughly same caliber Russian and Chinese bullets are designed to MAIM,
that way you eliminate three soldiers. one who is wounded and two to take care of him.
Tactic's win a battle, Logistics win wars.
 :geekdanc:

5.56 MAIM? Only if you can't shoot  :rofl:
Deeds Not Words

groveler

Re: The US empire teaches Turkey a lesson not to deal with Russia
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2022, 10:39:08 PM »
5.56 MAIM? Only if you can't shoot  :rofl:
I had to qualify on a regular basis.
They got pissed at me when I took out the clip  they used to secure the target.
A  M16 is like shooting a toy gun..  You can't miss.
 :thumbsup: