Top gun Maveric (Read 965 times)

groveler

Top gun Maveric
« on: November 20, 2022, 09:47:08 AM »
Just the got the DUD.
I didn't mis-spell that.
Action stuff was excellent.
But I liked the sailing shots the best.
Then again I'm a journeyman shipwright that has built a
few sailboats.
and some stinkpots.
Been in a F4 and went to A10 school
as a technician and I don't recall cartridge counters or
flare decoys in positions the movie showed,
Maybe Navy guys are a little slower than USAF
types, but I seriously doubt it.
A B-52 had no counters on them.
The one's I worked on didn't need them.
You launched one weapon and it pretty much guaranteed
the world was ending soon.
I think it had another 15 or so to go.
 :wave:







ren

Re: Top gun Maveric
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2022, 10:42:52 AM »
dumb plot
Deeds Not Words