While lawmakers target citizens who want to protect themselves... (Read 3562 times)

groveler

Re: While lawmakers target citizens who want to protect themselves...
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2023, 06:11:15 PM »
I think those that Ainokea carry would only get caught without using it in a SD situation is if they got into a serious accident. While unconscious or incapacitated,  the fire department, EMT or police find the weapon on you or in your car.

Other than that,  the chances of getting caught while exercising your denied constitutional rights are zero.  I base this on the several people I know that have been carrying for 7 to 15 years without a permit.
#1 y'all don't need a permit.
Most people I grew up with didn't bother.
Y'all don't carry your nice pistols.
You won't get it back and the cops love
fancy guns.
Remember you are trying to save your ass,
or your family,
and get away,  not play cop.
Our society is too fucked up to bother to protect
the victims of thugs.
Call 911 and ask God for forgiveness
for being a pussy.
 :shaka: