California agents went to retrieve one gun from a 'prohibited' person. (Read 1598 times)

macsak

robtmc

Re: California agents went to retrieve one gun from a 'prohibited' person.
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2023, 08:26:13 AM »
"Machine guns"??

Where they be in that picture.

Oh, right.  This is Peoples republik of Californicate, so semi-auto rifles are the same as machine guns.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: California agents went to retrieve one gun from a 'prohibited' person.
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2023, 11:44:25 AM »
Not once did the authorities mention all the people this man murdered with his collection of firearms and "tens of thousands" of rounds of ammo.

Given the number of firearms, that much ammo seems ... reasonable.

Obviously, he is just a mass murderer waiting to happen. 

How did he manage to collect that many guns without going on a killing spree?

I'm wondering why someone gearing up for the apocalypse didn't store his collection in a shipping container hidden in a remote wooded area? 

I hear Ted Kaczynski's cabin is available.

 :geekdanc: :thumbsup:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

changemyoil66

Re: California agents went to retrieve one gun from a 'prohibited' person.
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2023, 11:48:45 AM »
I was waiting for them to say

"when authorities arrived and asked for the gun, he replied "which one?""

I wonder if there's more cause stored elsewhere, he had to know they were coming back.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: California agents went to retrieve one gun from a 'prohibited' person.
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2023, 11:58:20 AM »
I was waiting for them to say

"when authorities arrived and asked for the gun, he replied "which one?""

I wonder if there's more cause stored elsewhere, he had to know they were coming back.

If this guy was really a threat to public safety, I imagine the cops would have had a much harder time taking his guns away.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

changemyoil66

Re: California agents went to retrieve one gun from a 'prohibited' person.
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2023, 01:40:53 PM »
If this guy was really a threat to public safety, I imagine the cops would have had a much harder time taking his guns away.

I would like to know what mental issue made him a prohibited person.  Was it he saw a marriage counselor and didn't get a waiver from 5 years ago?  Or was he a skitzo?

groveler

Re: California agents went to retrieve one gun from a 'prohibited' person.
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2023, 02:35:43 PM »
I would like to know what mental issue made him a prohibited person.  Was it he saw a marriage counselor and didn't get a waiver from 5 years ago?  Or was he a skitzo?
Registered to vote in a party other than "Democrat"
 :wacko:

Flapp_Jackson

Re: California agents went to retrieve one gun from a 'prohibited' person.
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2023, 02:44:39 PM »
Registered to vote in a party other than "Democrat"
 :wacko:

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

-- Michael Savage
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw