No More Wally World for SE & N Portland (Read 2362 times)

astroboy

No More Wally World for SE & N Portland
« on: March 02, 2023, 02:32:01 PM »
This will create a hardship for the shop lifters in Portlandia.



macsak

Re: No More Wally World for SE & N Portland
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2023, 02:40:51 PM »
there's at least a couple members on here that have similar youtube search results to me...

QUIETShooter

Re: No More Wally World for SE & N Portland
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2023, 03:32:39 PM »
Law abiding citizens get the shaft again.

Meanwhile, the criminal element moves on to other businesses.

Walmart to the criminals, law enforcement, and government in general:  F**k you, we're outta here.....
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

ren

Re: No More Wally World for SE & N Portland
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2023, 05:37:35 PM »
Walmart is fascist anyways.
Deeds Not Words

RSN172

Re: No More Wally World for SE & N Portland
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2023, 05:38:57 PM »
When I was living in Kailua,  I was pissed when Don Quiote left and Target took its place. Walmart would have been 10 times better than Target, but not as good as Don Q.
Happily living in Puna

robtmc

Re: No More Wally World for SE & N Portland
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2023, 05:53:43 PM »
Walmart is fascist anyways.
Thought i read that Walmart sells tons of ChiCom crap.   The should make the resident ChiCom fluffer happy.

Only been in the local W one time in the last 14 years to get some boat thing.
Creepy place for some reason.

aieahound

Re: No More Wally World for SE & N Portland
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2023, 06:49:28 PM »
They’re good for CO2 (after Kmart closed)

Funny Walmart story.
I go to get CO2. Standing by sports counter for someone to open the cabinet. No one’s around.
Phone rings. Stops. Phone rings. Stops. Phone rings. Fawk it I’m gonna answer it.
“Walmart this is name speaking, how may I help you? “
Lady asks if we have red baseball socks.
Tell her I’ll check. Walk couple aisles. check the baseball socks. No red.
Walk back to phone. She’s still on the line. Advise her only black, blue and white socks in stock.
She thanks me for the best service she’s gotten as she has tried repeatedly and no one would help her.  Asks my name to submit review. I don’t even work there. (Didn’t tell her that though)
Just hanging up the phone when employee arrives. I laugh and grab my CO2. They didn’t say anything.