Apparently Bicep Boy filed a lawsuit before Kyle was acquitted on all charges.
He's back in the news now that the trial is long over. He's filed the same lawsuit but with some additional lies added.
Apparently Grosskreutz's lawyers did not watch the trial, nor read the transcripts, nor watch the YT Highlights of the trial AND the protest -- because the description of the events at the protest that night as was painstakingly parsed at trial differs enormously from the descriptions in the lawsuit complaint.
Had the jury believed what Bicep Boy is shoveling with his one good arm, Kyle would have been immediately taken out behind the courthouse and hanged. Obviously, they did not.
I truly wonder how anyone can just lie like this and also push those lies on news outlets after the truth is a matter of public record. I guess those people also still think Trump was guilty after twice being acquitted in impeachment trials, so there's evidence that some people refuse to take the truth as an answer.
I hope Kyle counter-sues for defamation, libel, harassment, legal fees, willfully lying under oath, stress, and punitive damages. I've got $100 that says Grosskreutz is just hoping for a quick settlement check rather than another day of lying in court.
I wonder how learning to shoot his Glock left-handed is coming? That's assuming he's still allowed to own firearms after admitting to illegally concealed carrying a pistol which he pointed at another person.
