SIG 556 R OR SGL-21 OR SLR107-- Which one would you buy? (Read 14435 times)

xer 21

Re: SIG 556 R OR SGL-21 OR SLR107-- Which one would you buy?
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2013, 10:07:51 PM »
Lovin the SGL-21  :)

nice.  its probably a good thing you avoided the 556 R.  unless you know its recent (if it doesnt have the swiss stock, i think its part of the problem era), its a huge gamble.


the 5.56 556's though?   very nice rifles.

BUD

Re: SIG 556 R OR SGL-21 OR SLR107-- Which one would you buy?
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2013, 10:21:26 AM »
nice.  its probably a good thing you avoided the 556 R.  unless you know its recent (if it doesnt have the swiss stock, i think its part of the problem era), its a huge gamble.


the 5.56 556's though?   very nice rifles.

The LGS was bringing in brand new Sig 556 adn Sig 556 R at the time so they would have been past the problem era.  That was then and I bet he has zero of either on hand right now. That said, I am happy with what I got and I couldn't have picked a better time to get it.
It is what it is.