I'm a bicyclist... (Read 1088 times)

ren

I'm a bicyclist...
« on: April 23, 2023, 05:41:34 PM »
Deeds Not Words

Flapp_Jackson

Re: I'm a bicyclist...
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2023, 05:50:21 PM »
Nothing wrong with that.

Are there any clubs still offering Ladies' Night discounts?  Wondering if they are seeing any problems with trans ladies showing up just for the cheap/free drinks.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

groveler

Re: I'm a bicyclist...
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2023, 02:11:03 PM »
I grew up on a bicycle
I had state of the art bikes.
no fuking helmet crap.
I started wearing  helmets
when I transitioned to motorcycles.
I don't do either any more.
I grew tired of stupid Democrats trying to kill me.
In Hawaii I can't shoot back at a threat in public.
 :wtf: :grrr:



ren

Re: I'm a bicyclist...
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2023, 05:29:56 PM »
I grew up on a bicycle
I had state of the art bikes.
no fuking helmet crap.
I started wearing  helmets
when I transitioned to motorcycles.
I don't do either any more.
I grew tired of stupid Democrats trying to kill me.
In Hawaii I can't shoot back at a threat in public.
 :wtf: :grrr:

Deeds Not Words

groveler

Re: I'm a bicyclist...
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2023, 09:26:06 PM »

looks like a typical Honolulu voter.