Marlin/Ruger 1894 .44 Mag at ShotShow 2023 (Read 1606 times)

stangzilla

Marlin/Ruger 1894 .44 Mag at ShotShow 2023
« on: May 09, 2023, 07:49:26 AM »
coming soon!

stangzilla

Re: Marlin/Ruger 1894 .44 Mag at ShotShow 2023
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2023, 09:49:27 AM »
Sorry. My bad.  :shaka:
« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 01:29:42 PM by stangzilla »

randay

Re: Marlin/Ruger 1894 .44 Mag at ShotShow 2023
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2023, 06:41:01 AM »
is that website legit? doesnt seem like it.

randay

Re: Marlin/Ruger 1894 .44 Mag at ShotShow 2023
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2023, 06:44:47 AM »
confirmed totally scam website. dont buy anything from there or give any information.

QUIETShooter

Re: Marlin/Ruger 1894 .44 Mag at ShotShow 2023
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2023, 10:25:51 AM »
I've wanted an 1894 SBL in .44 magnum for a long time.

Hope Ruger does a good job at making the 1894 SBL unlike what Remington did with their "Remlins".

Then I would buy one.  Would be my Home Defense gun, along with my pistols.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

randay

Re: Marlin/Ruger 1894 .44 Mag at ShotShow 2023
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2023, 11:36:59 AM »
I've wanted an 1894 SBL in .44 magnum for a long time.

Hope Ruger does a good job at making the 1894 SBL unlike what Remington did with their "Remlins".

Then I would buy one.  Would be my Home Defense gun, along with my pistols.

I will be grabbing one as well. what I like the most about the ruger made ones is they all have threaded barrels. Im going for the 357 when it comes out.

mill8316

Re: Marlin/Ruger 1894 .44 Mag at ShotShow 2023
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2023, 12:21:05 PM »
I’m going to get one of the stainless 357 ones also. To go with my 357/38 revolvers

stangzilla

Re: Marlin/Ruger 1894 .44 Mag at ShotShow 2023
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2023, 01:31:21 PM »
confirmed totally scam website. dont buy anything from there or give any information.

Nice catch.  :shaka:
Sorry for the bad info. I did not realize it was not a legit website