White Nationalists (Read 3606 times)

hvybarrels

White Nationalists
« on: May 15, 2023, 11:53:25 AM »
Now they come in all colors!

“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Flapp_Jackson

Re: White Nationalists
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2023, 11:56:54 AM »
We've jumped the shark.

Racism is now about who you "identify as", which has nothing to do with your actual race.

I'm this close to identifying as a Martian.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

hvybarrels

Re: White Nationalists
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2023, 12:02:15 PM »
We are surrounded by a secret language of hate! I’m finding more hidden white nationalist hate symbols everywhere I look!



“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Flapp_Jackson

Re: White Nationalists
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2023, 12:13:27 PM »
Candace Owens is a Hitler-loving White Nationalist ...

 O0   :rofl:

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

ren

Re: White Nationalists
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2023, 12:26:19 PM »
I'm Asian. I want reparations for all the train tracks we laid and laundromats we established.
Deeds Not Words

changemyoil66

Re: White Nationalists
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2023, 12:36:19 PM »
I'm Asian. I want reparations for all the train tracks we laid and laundromats we established.

U must be specific. Gotta be Chinese to get reparations for train tracks, not just Asian.

macsak

Re: White Nationalists
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2023, 01:00:34 PM »
don't forget about the maths...

I'm Asian. I want reparations for all the train tracks we laid and laundromats we established.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: White Nationalists
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2023, 01:05:14 PM »
I'm Asian. I want reparations for all the train tracks we laid and laundromats we established.
Is the new standard to demand a piece of anything our own race ever did that contributed to the nation?

Bill Gates and Steve Jobs are my homies. 
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

ren

Re: White Nationalists
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2023, 01:32:31 PM »
U must be specific. Gotta be Chinese to get reparations for train tracks, not just Asian.

How can you tell them apart?
Deeds Not Words

changemyoil66

Re: White Nationalists
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2023, 04:27:54 PM »
How can you tell them apart?
Are u chinese or japanese

Im korean

Is that chinese or japanese

Hank Hill

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

ren

Re: White Nationalists
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2023, 07:08:01 PM »
Candace Owens is a Hitler-loving White Nationalist ...

 O0   :rofl:



Ted Lieu is a Commie
Deeds Not Words

QUIETShooter

Re: White Nationalists
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2023, 07:21:52 PM »
I'm Filipino.  Someone told me long ago that Filipinos are the N-word of the Asians. :(
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: White Nationalists
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2023, 09:00:26 PM »
I'm Filipino.  Someone told me long ago that Filipinos are the N-word of the Asians. :(

Are you sure they weren't talking about just you?

 :geekdanc:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

mrgaf

Re: White Nationalists
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2023, 09:50:26 PM »
I’m Native American (Mohawk (really but 25%). I want the entire north east part of the U.S. back!  :thumbsup:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.  Thomas Paine.

No man can get rich in politics unless he is a crook.  It cannot be done. Harry Truman

Only good liberal is one taking a dirt nap.

QUIETShooter

Re: White Nationalists
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2023, 06:01:00 AM »
Are you sure they weren't talking about just you?

 :geekdanc:

Maybe. :(  Never forgot that feeling I felt after he said that.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

aletheuo137

Re: White Nationalists
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2023, 07:16:04 AM »
I’m Native American (Mohawk (really but 25%). I want the entire north east part of the U.S. back! 
Abenaki here!

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

wirecounter

Re: White Nationalists
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2023, 07:20:27 AM »
Candace Owens is a Hitler-loving White Nationalist ...

 O0   :rofl:



I love this clip of Candace Owens!  Dropped the hammer on a fool

oldfart

Re: White Nationalists
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2023, 07:23:38 AM »
well since anybody can be anything nowadays, I identify as a good ole boy from the south.

(the south of Maui)

and I love Candace Owens too.
What, Me Worry?

aletheuo137

Re: White Nationalists
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2023, 07:26:44 AM »
well since anybody can be anything nowadays, I identify as a good ole boy from the south.

(the south of Maui)

and I love Candace Owens too.
Hawaii is the furthest south of any state! The true south!

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

groveler

Re: White Nationalists
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2023, 09:26:34 AM »
I'm Polish Jew,  Scottish mix
Pretty white.
I go by culture
One culture I despise is American black
culture.
I know some mandarin, I love Japanese food,
And some of my best friends were Fliips. Guamanian, and Pualans
I don't pay attention much to race  but  I do honor character.
 :popcorn: