What does it mean when.... (Read 2872 times)

holus ficedula

What does it mean when....
« on: August 25, 2023, 10:53:45 AM »
What does it mean, when at a honolulu gun shop, ask for an AR15, and salesperson gives you a .22 semi auto rifle that looks like an AR15?
Asking for a friend.

macsak

Re: What does it mean when....
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2023, 11:47:11 AM »
it means you should not go to that gun store ever again and go to one that treats people seriously...


Was never an issue in other states. Thanks for trying!

oldfart

Re: What does it mean when....
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2023, 11:50:02 AM »
What does it mean, when at a honolulu gun shop, ask for an AR15, and salesperson gives you a .22 semi auto rifle that looks like an AR15?
Asking for a friend.
...
It means that there was a failure to communicate.
What, Me Worry?

ren

Re: What does it mean when....
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2023, 12:19:21 PM »
I have a CLE .22LR AR15.
Deeds Not Words

groveler

Re: What does it mean when....
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2023, 01:42:59 PM »
I just bought a TX3 12
Marinized Nickle 12 gauge shotgun and I did not have to beg HPD to buy it.
Y'all think about that.
Hawaii 2A needs to get it's shit together.
I'm still a member I think.
 :thumbsup:

ren

Re: What does it mean when....
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2023, 02:04:19 PM »
I just bought a TX3 12
Marinized Nickle 12 gauge shotgun and I did not have to beg HPD to buy it.
Y'all think about that.
Hawaii 2A needs to get it's shit together.
I'm still a member I think.
 :thumbsup:

what is that? Is that a toilet bowl cleaner?
Deeds Not Words

macsak

Re: What does it mean when....
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2023, 02:05:57 PM »
cool story, bro...

I just bought a TX3 12
Marinized Nickle 12 gauge shotgun and I did not have to beg HPD to buy it.
Y'all think about that.
Hawaii 2A needs to get it's shit together.
I'm still a member I think.
 :thumbsup:

ren

Re: What does it mean when....
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2023, 03:39:20 PM »
I had a similar experience. I walked into a gun store in the mainland and bought a box of cast 45 bullets. The man that brought it to the cash register said to me in a very slow manner "You - Do - Realize - these - are- not - loaded - ammunition? Do - you - understand...?"

Deeds Not Words

Sodie

Re: What does it mean when....
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2023, 04:51:54 PM »
I just bought a TX3 12
Marinized Nickle 12 gauge shotgun and I did not have to beg HPD to buy it.
Y'all think about that.
Hawaii 2A needs to get it's shit together.
I'm still a member I think.
 :thumbsup:

This just in!

Groveler is no longer a legal resident of Hawaii, he doesn’t have to beg HPD’s permission to buy guns, and we’re all boot-licking sheeple for still living here!

It’s entertaining and all, but you might think about getting some new material…

macsak

Re: What does it mean when....
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2023, 04:59:01 PM »
yet he does live here a lot of the time...

This just in!

Groveler is no longer a legal resident of Hawaii, he doesn’t have to beg HPD’s permission to buy guns, and we’re all boot-licking sheeple for still living here!

It’s entertaining and all, but you might think about getting some new material…

randay

Re: What does it mean when....
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2023, 05:42:08 PM »
pretty much all ARs are 22 caliber, unless they are chambered in something else.

i dont think it means anything.

randay

Re: What does it mean when....
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2023, 05:45:32 PM »
yet he does live here a lot of the time...

be careful you cant dead name them, they cancel you for that. if they want to identify as a resident of another state, it doesnt matter what genatalia they have, you have to name them as a resident of whatever state they say they are.

ren

Re: What does it mean when....
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2023, 06:11:15 PM »
This just in!

Groveler is no longer a legal resident of Hawaii, he doesn’t have to beg HPD’s permission to buy guns, and we’re all boot-licking sheeple for still living here!

It’s entertaining and all, but you might think about getting some new material…

He just ran away from the problem. Runs over to another State and tells us to get "our sh!t together". Sounds like one of those Democrats fleeing Cali to go to Texas. Hence the parallels to the TV series....


Green Acres is an American television sitcom starring Eddie Albert and Eva Gabor as a couple who move from New York City to a country farm. Produced by Filmways as a sister show to Petticoat Junction, the series was first broadcast on CBS, from September 15, 1965, to April 27, 1971.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 07:08:15 PM by ren »
Deeds Not Words

QUIETShooter

Re: What does it mean when....
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2023, 06:30:17 PM »
He's telling the wrong people to "get their sh!t together".  We're his friends, not his enemy yet we get bashed for fighting the real enemy, which are the libtards of this state
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

dogman

Re: What does it mean when....
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2023, 06:51:43 PM »
I did not have to beg HPD to buy it.
 :thumbsup:
I never had to beg HPD to by anything. Please stop exaggerating.

nalo_b

Re: What does it mean when....
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2023, 06:07:40 PM »
He's telling the wrong people to "get their sh!t together".  We're his friends, not his enemy yet we get bashed for fighting the real enemy, which are the libtards of this state

Exactly. Preaching to the wrong crowd. I don't understand why even post on this forum if he's so sick of it....post on a Washington forum.

dogman

Re: What does it mean when....
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2023, 07:04:11 PM »
What does it mean, when at a honolulu gun shop, ask for an AR15, and salesperson gives you a .22 semi auto rifle that looks like an AR15?
Asking for a friend.
Technically, I believe, if it looks like an AR-15, and it is not a Colt or Armalite, it is a semi-auto rifle that looks like an AR-15 regardless of the caliber.