Philly Cheese Steak discussion (Read 995 times)

aletheuo137

Philly Cheese Steak discussion
« on: September 05, 2023, 10:35:09 AM »
Both in New Jersey, I like Pats better but Jersey Mike's was pretty close.

Thoughts, opinions, etc

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Philly Cheese Steak discussion
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2023, 11:18:11 AM »
I've always thought Charleys Philly Steaks has good food.

i've only been to their AAFES//BX/PX concessions on military bases, but they also have off-base restaurants.

Bread is fresh, sandwiches made-to-order, quick service, and reasonably priced from what i recall -- might be higher now.  Three sizes to choose from. 

https://www.charleys.com/menu/cheesesteaks/
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

QUIETShooter

Re: Philly Cheese Steak discussion
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2023, 12:52:35 PM »
Both in New Jersey, I like Pats better but Jersey Mike's was pretty close.

Thoughts, opinions, etc

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

I like Jersey Mike's Cheese steak sandwiches, although I am biased because I haven't really tried other cheese steak sandwiches from other places.  I think I did order a cheese steak sandwich at a coffee shop in Vegas and I guess it wasn't that great because I can't remember if it was, lol!

But I wanted to comment on the Jersey Mike's sandwich.  I do like it and enjoy eating it very much but there is a gristle like substance in the meat when I eat it.  I thought the first time it was just my bad luck but I notice it every time I order it.

It's not a deal breaker but it's always there but it doesn't bother me enough to stop eating and ordering it in the future.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2023, 10:43:28 PM by QUIETShooter »
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.