Boebert chokes date’s chicken after vaping in theater (Read 20366 times)

aieahound

Boebert chokes date’s chicken after vaping in theater
« on: September 15, 2023, 06:09:26 PM »
Boebert allegedly caught on video chocking date’s chicken and he’s working her boob after vaping in theater during musical.
This is right before she got kicked out.
Anyone seen the videos ? Can’t make this stuff up. (Or can they?)

changemyoil66

Re: Boebert chokes date’s chicken after vaping in theater
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2023, 06:13:21 PM »
Vid or didnt happen...

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

QUIETShooter

Re: Boebert chokes date’s chicken after vaping in theater
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2023, 06:18:36 PM »
Wow, she's horny like that Lewinsky chick back in the day, playing with willie's willy.

I wonder what would make people do these things in public instead of getting a f*ckn room.

I mean, if all of this is true. 
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

hvybarrels

Re: Boebert chokes date’s chicken after vaping in theater
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2023, 06:33:46 PM »
Yeah I’m pretty sure that’s just a smear from the left

You know, the left who defends people like this:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/susanna-gibson-virginia-legislative-candidate-livestreamed-sex-videos-draws-support/
“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

oldfart

Re: Boebert chokes date’s chicken after vaping in theater
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2023, 06:35:57 PM »
Vid or didnt happen...

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
...
With the advancements in AI technology, you can create any video of anybody doing anything.
 All it takes is a few key "strokes." :rofl:
What, Me Worry?

hvybarrels

Re: Boebert chokes date’s chicken after vaping in theater
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2023, 06:43:06 PM »
Actually committed sex crimes
Recorded it herself and made money off it
But this one is a hero of the left

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/just-tip-ap-gave-dem-porn-wife-heads-wapo-scoop-allowing-her-delete-videos
“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

ren

Re: Boebert chokes date’s chicken after vaping in theater
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2023, 06:45:06 PM »
Deeds Not Words

hvybarrels

Re: Boebert chokes date’s chicken after vaping in theater
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2023, 06:58:32 PM »
I’m just upset that it wasn’t me getting some LB handiwork
“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Boebert chokes date’s chicken after vaping in theater
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2023, 07:51:56 PM »
FAKE NEWS.

She was kicked out for allegedly vaping, taking cellphone pics, singing and laughing "too loud."

You know if there was something more adult going on, someone would have called the cops.

She said she wasn't aware photography was not allowed, which is plausible if she came in after the initial announcements.

Quote
She was kicked out of the “Beetlejuice” musical last Sunday following complaints from
people in the audience that she and another guest were vaping, singing, using phones
and causing a disturbance.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/video-appears-to-show-rep-lauren-boebert-vaping-at-beetlejuice-show-before-she-was-ejected/ar-AA1gM5FJ
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

QUIETShooter

Re: Boebert chokes date’s chicken after vaping in theater
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2023, 09:31:56 PM »
FAKE NEWS.

She was kicked out for allegedly vaping, taking cellphone pics, singing and laughing "too loud."

You know if there was something more adult going on, someone would have called the cops.

She said she wasn't aware photography was not allowed, which is plausible if she came in after the initial announcements.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/video-appears-to-show-rep-lauren-boebert-vaping-at-beetlejuice-show-before-she-was-ejected/ar-AA1gM5FJ


Thanks for sharing this.

This is just me but I absolutely hate when someone says "Do you know who I am?"

edited to add:  Also noticed she said she genuinely did not recall vaping that evening.  How do you do that?  I mean, if you're an old fart like me ok, yeah, I can see it but she's a young, bright, and beautiful woman. :rofl:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2023, 09:40:14 PM by QUIETShooter »
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

oldfart

Re: Boebert chokes date’s chicken after vaping in theater
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2023, 09:43:09 PM »
I like the fake news version better.
Cue up that AI video and roll it!
What, Me Worry?

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Boebert chokes date’s chicken after vaping in theater
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2023, 10:53:59 PM »
Thanks for sharing this.

This is just me but I absolutely hate when someone says "Do you know who I am?"

edited to add:  Also noticed she said she genuinely did not recall vaping that evening.  How do you do that?  I mean, if you're an old fart like me ok, yeah, I can see it but she's a young, bright, and beautiful woman. :rofl:

Depends on what "flavor" of vape juice is in the pen.  That might also explain the laughing, the singing, and not remembering the "no photos" rule!

« Last Edit: September 15, 2023, 11:00:43 PM by Flapp_Jackson »
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

changemyoil66

Re: Boebert chokes date’s chicken after vaping in theater
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2023, 08:28:05 AM »
Thats dissapointing.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

hvybarrels

Re: Boebert chokes date’s chicken after vaping in theater
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2023, 10:10:13 AM »
Thats dissapointing.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Saw the clips of her vaping. As much as I want to run to her defense I can't stand obnoxious people in the theater.
“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

QUIETShooter

Re: Boebert chokes date’s chicken after vaping in theater
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2023, 10:41:20 AM »
All it takes is one slip up in public, and it's quite possible your image can be tarnished forever, whether it is warranted or not.

It's just the way the world turns.  And please.  Never, ever say "Do you know who I am?"

 ::)

 :rofl:
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

zippz

Re: Boebert chokes date’s chicken after vaping in theater
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2023, 10:53:55 AM »
I don't really care about that stuff much, stupid but whatever.  It's the "don't you know who I am" that is cringe

groveler

Re: Boebert chokes date’s chicken after vaping in theater
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2023, 11:29:41 AM »
I don't really care about that stuff much, stupid but whatever.  It's the "don't you know who I am" that is cringe
I'm an equal opportunity commenter
Just because you were elected by idiots and you are acting like an idiot
doesn't make you "special".
I'll attack Republicans as well as Democrats.
 :thumbsup:

aieahound

Re: Boebert chokes date’s chicken after vaping in theater
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2023, 11:51:53 AM »
The vaping video is cold busted blowing clouds in a theater.
If the groping thing is real I’m laughing my ass off. I don’t care what party. That’s Hilarious.
( Probably watch the AI video again though. )
Groping is in major news. Boebert stays mum. (Or did she comment after this posting ?)

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Boebert chokes date’s chicken after vaping in theater
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2023, 04:14:36 PM »
I mean she cheated on her husband.  The bar was pretty low already.   Hope she never gets elected again.

Be honest.  The only reason you hate her is because she has an "R" by her name.  She didn't have to do anything else.

You're only commenting here to gloat.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Boebert chokes date’s chicken after vaping in theater
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2023, 04:24:32 PM »
Not really.   I wish Mitt Romney would stay another term or be president.   I hate maga idiots and prefer old school GOP.   One of my most respected and favorite political party members is John McCain.

LOL!  RINO Romney!

Of course.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw